Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Wyoming belongs in the Sunbelt Conference with Idaho and Karl B.

lame-katei.jpg

Wyoming is a badass mountain west program. I love this conference we just need to get byu back

They don't want back. They can stay out in the cold for the rest of their days for all I care. They're already the 3rd best team in their state, though  UVU may give them a run for their money.

Guest #1Stunner

Wyoming is a badass mountain west program. I love this conference we just need to get byu back

If you kick Wyoming out, we'll listen. They are a disease on the MWC. Yes, I tried to cheer on Wyoming, but got tired of the trailer park riff raff.

They don't want back. They can stay out in the cold for the rest of their days for all I care. They're already the 3rd best team in their state, though  UVU may give them a run for their money.

which would be impressive since UVU does not play football

If you kick Wyoming out, we'll listen. They are a disease on the MWC. Yes, I tried to cheer on Wyoming, but got tired of the trailer park riff raff.

I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked.

*sigh*

Looks like some sheep fans don't know what it means to win, or how to act when you win. But that's no surprise.

+1

CSU is a 1st class university.

WYOMING sucks

You forgot:

...& Stanford is the ND of the West!

GO STATE...Beat wyo & Retain El Boot!!!

GO WOLVERINES!!!