Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawaii @ sdsu

Rocky Long, "They got lucky and now they have the momentum." Sounded like sour grapes.

Sounds to me like he believes his SDSU squad should be blowing Hawaii out....but they aren't.lol So he says the above.

rp_primary_UH_Lower_Campus.jpg

University of Hawai'i Athletics

Rocky Long, "They got lucky and now they have the momentum." Sounded like sour grapes.

They did get lucky. Hawaii struggled to do much of anything the whole first half but are within 3 because of a hail marry.

I'm sure Rocky is salty about it, but would you not categorize a tipped hail mary end zone TD at the end of half as luck?

They did get lucky. Hawaii struggled to do much of anything the whole first half but are within 3 because of a hail marry.

They needed belief and momentum.....thanks Aztecs!

I'm sure Rocky is salty about it, but would you not categorize a tipped hail mary end zone TD at the end of half as luck?

Down by 3 at your place going into the half? We'll take it.

Maybe it was lucky. It would just be nice if Rocky had a little bit more charisma, instead he come of sounding butt hurt.