Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

CSU, Fresno vs. CSU, San Diego...Who Wins and Why?

Battle For California...Farmers vs Surf Queens  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the "W"?

can you say GHEY!

We can't all be like the gang bangers that comprise the dominant sector of Bulldog fans. I don't even bother to youtube you for evidence, Gangland does it for me. I do know your tailgate is amazing though. I actually hold no ills towards you, it's just football season

We can't all be like the gang bangers that comprise the dominant sector of Bulldog fans. I don't even bother to youtube you for evidence, Gangland does it for me. I do know your tailgate is amazing though. I actually hold no ills towards you, it's just football season

you don't know +++++

Awesome, the guy in Maryland chimes in now...how does it feel to know you have a loss coming from FS? Must really bug you...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

CSU Fresno fight song

That's some scary stuff...

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I don't need to when it's written down for me. Now, only if you knew correct syntax.

Your composition is weak with that last sentence. For a "smart guy", you don't seem all that smart. Might be best to get it together before you attempt academic smack, your highness.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Your composition is weak with that last sentence. For a "smart guy", you don't seem all that smart. Might be best to get it together before you attempt academic smack, your highness.

LOL

That was terrible. You actually tried to talk "smart" smack to me after what you just wrote with that? ^^^

Stick to your stupid pics. At least we only think you're a retard when you do that.

Fresno by 35 pts! SUDS to cry in their milk and 5KJames to run his third matharon in dedication of raising funds for those SDSU fans who are homeless due to betting their "apartments" on the game like fools!

Here is another example of the deleterious effects of silage inhalation.

I attended CSU, Fresno, and SDSU. You should not refer to the students of any other university as stupid. Not, at least, until you solve your own issues.

You are so right, can I have my broad brush back when you're done painting your image of FS?

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg