Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

missouri looking at neal?

Story just broke. Neal just signed an extension and just purchased a luxury condo in Nob Hill. Obviously, like the South Florida situation if they're willing to throw a 1.3 or 1.5 contract at him, not much can UNM can do, nor should do. 

I hope Missouri take a look at Carter. Hell we will waive his $1 million buyout.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Hypothetically Neal gets and takes job who do unm fans think/should unm have interest? (Realistic)

Not gonna happen, so I wont spend too much time on this but I'd pick Marvin Menzies

How did Tulsa 'lure' Haith away from Mizzou??

Was he in trouble there?

Tulsa is an improving program who's moving to the AAC. The speculation is that he was a bad year away from being canned at Mizzou, so he jumped to a good job where he can start on good footing.

Tulsa is an improving program who's moving to the AAC. The speculation is that he was a bad year away from being canned at Mizzou, so he jumped to a good job where he can start on good footing.

this, and that he is one step ahead of the posse...

Story just broke. Neal just signed an extension and just purchased a luxury condo in Nob Hill. Obviously, like the South Florida situation if they're willing to throw a 1.3 or 1.5 contract at him, not much can UNM can do, nor should do. 

whats that condo run 500-600k?

whats that condo run 500-600k?

Sounds about right. 

400-450k gets you this in that area.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3339-Central-Ave-Ne-Unit-316_Albuquerque_NM_87106_M24150-37977?row=6

I would have thought that condo would be less expensive than 400K-450K.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky