Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

Carr fails Wonderlic Exam.

I'm not defending a crappy Wonderlic score or Derek....am I telling you that your conclusions that a crappy score necessarily means of one of the two things you stated is just phucking stupid.  If I am being honest, I think you're the one that's butt-hurt.    

Either he doesn't see the value of scoring well on the test or for whatever reason he isn't capable of scoring well on the test. Seems pretty +++++ing logical to me.

Back to the original post....you can't 'fail' the Wonderlic.  And a 20 is considered average.

Other than that....right on the mark.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Back to the original post....you can't 'fail' the Wonderlic.  And a 20 is considered average.

Other than that....right on the mark.

Maybe average for all draftable NFL players, but not for the QB position.

Exactly... I had to take the Wonderlic cognative ability test once, and I scored very well on it. Largely because I excel at taking tests, I also have very good logical reasoning and problem solving skills. However, I sucked ass at the SAT because I couldn't be bothered to study for how to take the test. 

I had to take the GRE for the MBA program at SDSU since, as a typical SDSU student, I majored in partying as an undergraduate and my GPA therefore sucked. The first time I took the GRE, I didn't do too well so was advised to take a study course for the thing and was pleasantly surprised that the second time I took it, my score was several hundred points higher.

Considering all that's at stake, I can't imagine there aren't prep courses offered to help kids get a higher Wonderlic score.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Yea, this guy's brilliant....can't remember, was it a secretary or some other employee he texted his prick to?

And here I thought it was just a PHOTO of his prick. Damn!

If Favre somehow figured that out, how dumb can he actually be?

Boom goes the dynamite.

I had to take the GRE for the MBA program at SDSU since, as a typical SDSU student, I majored in partying as an undergraduate and my GPA therefore sucked. The first time I took the GRE, I didn't do too well so was advised to take a study course for the thing and was pleasantly surprised that the second time I took it, my score was several hundred points higher.

Considering all that's at stake, I can't imagine there aren't prep courses offered to help kids get a higher Wonderlic score.

There's isn't a lot at stake. Seriously. You think Teddy drops for #1 overall if he scores a 20? No way.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

He's not, just another one of those ra-tards that go off the

deep end and then find Jesus, his interviews could be made

into a drinking game.

Carr: I just want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...

Everybody drink!

Maybe this guy was ass raped by a priest.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Bradshaw is the most overrated QB in NFL history. Completion percentage of about 50 percent with an equal number of td's and picks.

Nobody is more overrated than Namath. He's in the Hall of Fame solely because he ran his mouth before a game once and his team backed him up.

0mK6pGK.png

If I recall the only guy who scored a perfect 50 was Pat McInally from Harvard.  He was the Bengals punter years ago.  One of his teammates made fun of his Ivy League team and asked him what his line averaged.  He said, "Uh, about 3.25."  He said he was lucky and commented he'd probably do worse if he took the test another half dozen times.  He did and got a 49 and said, "Not bad for a guy who had a concussion."  He was literally a wise ass.  Bet'cha that guy had a ton of women.

You do realize that you don't "fail"a Wonderlic exam?

You have to remember that the OP failed a rectal exam when he screamed out Carrs name when the physician began the exam.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Another choke job by the Carr's.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

You have to remember that the OP failed a rectal exam when he screamed out Carrs name when the physician began the exam.

Damnit

I need to clean my keyboard and monitor now, at least it was just water I was drinking

One of the Final Five..........