Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super six

The best addition so far?

FRESNO STATE!!!! If I can recall correctly most of you were saying Nevada.Fresno is the cream of the crop and the commish can kiss my ass!!! When I see him at a Fresno tailgate eating at a VIP table I want to throw beer on him. He wanted nothing to do with Fresno now he's kissing our Ass!! Fukc him!!

Kapri Bibbs

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Wait....what?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

FRESNO STATE!!!! If I can recall correctly most of you were saying Nevada.Fresno is the cream of the crop and the commish can kiss my ass!!! When I see him at a Fresno tailgate eating at a VIP table I want to throw beer on him. He wanted nothing to do with Fresno now he's kissing our Ass!! Fukc him!!

Go ahead and throw the beer, you'll have fun doing it.  Just don't do it for the wrong reason.  The member institutions of the MWC determine who does and doesn't get added, along with all of the other rules.  Hair just takes marching orders and tries to complete the projects assigned by the board.

Pretty sure Boise was the best addition by the way.  That's why they get paid extra.

Has anyone seen or heard from Hair in the last 6 months.  Seems like he is sitting back enjoying

his 600 K paycheck.  He sure isnt like Benson,  Karl was out there doing something all the time,

he sure wasn't in holed up in the WAC offices.

Has anyone seen or heard from Hair in the last 6 months.  Seems like he is sitting back enjoying

his 600 K paycheck.  He sure isnt like Benson,  Karl was out there doing something all the time,

Yes benson enjoyed sitting back and letting his conference get picked apart by the Hair.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Lets leave Hair alone and let him kick back.  Considering he put together a pretty good MWC 12-team conference he's earned a rest in the sun.  Besides, the last time he got bored he came up with a hair-brained idea to add CUSA and make this a 32-team conference.  

"A donkey always says thank you with a kick." --– Kenyan Proverb

Go ahead and throw the beer, you'll have fun doing it.  Just don't do it for the wrong reason.  The member institutions of the MWC determine who does and doesn't get added, along with all of the other rules.  Hair just takes marching orders and tries to complete the projects assigned by the board.

This

Attempted troll thread?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Lets leave Hair alone and let him kick back.  Considering he convinced the rest of the conference sans SDSU to readmit Boise by screaming BOHICA, he's earned a rest in the sun.

Fify

Boom goes the dynamite.

I would say SJSU because, in spite of them ruining Fresno's shot at a regular season undefeated record in football, they made up for it during basketball season.

However, I'm receiving word that the Spartans are ineligible for this award due to poor APR. 

As such, I'll have to go with Boise for bringing the money. Now share ya greedy a-holes!

:)

Oddly enough, you didn't post this after year one. I doubt two years is a good barometer to say who is the best addition.either.