Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtball

Cole Huff

Is transferring. Wow. Killer for nevada. Conference getting weaker.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Phuck phuck phuck

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well...back to the basement of the MWC we go.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I know one team that will be worse.

We split the series this year with that team....

Wait.....there aren't any sources on this. It originated from a guy on twitter.

Via clint parks Cole Huff has requested his release from the University of Nevada.

Kid is going to have great options.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Cole Huff has requested his release from the University of Nevada

According to this guy, who is....nobody?

https://twitter.com/brotherhood05/status/451171982281682944

Apparently the guy who tweeted it is his AAU coach.

Phuck

It's confirmed he's leaving.