Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y'zGuy

Now that the MTN distribution is settled (partially) lets get the schedule out!

Why do we insist on waiting until end of March or early April for the MWC to release the schedule. In the past we had to wait on ESPN, but now we own a network. Other conferences have their schedule set long before the MWC. I hate waiting until March/April for our football schedule to come out!

Why do we insist on waiting until end of March or early April for the MWC to release the schedule. In the past we had to wait on ESPN, but now we own a network. Other conferences have their schedule set long before the MWC. I hate waiting until March/April for our football schedule to come out!

Amen! I need to book my tickets to Fort Worth and Amon Carter. I am excited to finally get to see TCU's stadium! Please don't let it be a Thursday ... maybe CBS on Saturday, say 11 am? :)

FWIW.....

TCU AD Danny Morrison told a gathering of killerfrogs.com people on Saturday that the schedule would be out 'in a couple of weeks'. Which would put it around the 1st week of March.

And 'owning' a network is irrelevant, since The Mtn has always been the 3rd level of TV coverage (behind Versus and CSTV).

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

FWIW.....

TCU AD Danny Morrison told a gathering of killerfrogs.com people on Saturday that the schedule would be out 'in a couple of weeks'. Which would put it around the 1st week of March.

And 'owning' a network is irrelevant, since The Mtn has always been the 3rd level of TV coverage (behind Versus and CSTV).

Bret Gilliland replied to an email I had sent him about this, and he said that the goal is April 1st and they had hopes that it would be out by the 2nd or 3rd week of March. So we'll see when they get this thing released.