Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

For those that have had the mtn., CBS College Sports, and VS since day one

I've had all three since day 1 and I love it!

More MWC televised games than I could ever possibly watch. I wonder where this will take us 10-15 years down the road with the added exposure and access that people will have across the nation? MWC12? BCS autobid? Final Four run?

I wonder sometimes but for now, it feels great that my fellow MWC fans will now be able to enjoy as much MWC sports as I have the past 2 years!

roflbot.jpg

I've only had all three since the second or third week of the football season, when I finally sucked it up and got digital cable (satellite is pretty much a non-factor in SD, since most of us want access to Padre games). I've had Vs. since day one, but having all three, plus ESPNU is pretty cool. I really like it! I check just about every night to see what's on the Mtn., and I've watched a bunch of basketball games besides ours.

Who knows? With DirecTV finally getting done, there might just be a spike in DTV subscriptions in SD County, especially in the Time Warner areas. I'll be interested to see how many subscribers they pick up because of this. Then again, we may not know much until the Aztecs football team starts winning again and people start getting desperate to get the games. At least now they have the choice to go to a sports bar in their neighborhood to watch.

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

I have always had to fly out west to see the Mountain, so I am very anxious to start tuning in. Will it have MWC baseball games? That is a sport that could blow up at TCU with games televised. Our coaching staff has already mentioned that a TV deal in baseball would blow things off the map at the Lilipad.

Guest Cowboy Junky

I have always had to fly out west to see the Mountain, so I am very anxious to start tuning in. Will it have MWC baseball games? That is a sport that could blow up at TCU with games televised. Our coaching staff has already mentioned that a TV deal in baseball would blow things off the map at the Lilipad.

You'll get to see a lot of TCU baseball on the mtn.

Made my DirecTV install appointment today in an F.U. to Time-Warner cable. Many more HD channels on DirecTV anyway and I don't care that much about the Padres so losing Cox 4 is no big deal to me. The rep I talked to knew the whole conference story and was a great help. Can't wait. For now, I'm at least glad for CSTV.