Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

the WAC today ..........good lord

This is a day the WAC might want to forget.

Southern Illinois 74

Nevada Reno 49

Samford 73

La. Tech 70

Pacific 84

San Jose St. 75

Fresno St. 76

Cal Poly 70

UC Riverside 79

Hawaii 62

New Mexico St. 80

Long beach St. 48

Siena 93

Boise St. 70

UC Irvine 69

Idaho 55

They really have slipped this year. Probably only a 1 bid league and I doubt that will be over a 12 seed. Bracket Buster is just stupid to participate in. ESPNU needs the filler and that is all it is.

They really have slipped this year. Probably only a 1 bid league and I doubt that will be over a 12 seed. Bracket Buster is just stupid to participate in. ESPNU needs the filler and that is all it is.

it would be one thing if the WAC had lost to decent or known teams, but this display is just embarassing.

They are only a 1 bid league this year there is no probably about it!

Top WAC RPI's currently as of right now;

#82 Nevada- 17-10, 9-4

#86 Utah St- 19-9, 8-4

#118 Boise St- 20-7, 10-3

#130 New Mexico St- 16-12, 9-3

#192 San Jose St- 12-14, 4-8

Compare that to the MWC RPI's currently as of right now;

#28 BYU- 21-6, 10-2

#31 UNLV- 20-6, 9-3

#43 New Mexico- 22-6, 9-4

#63 San Diego St- 18-9, 8-5

#89 Utah- 15-10, 6-6

Link; http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_conf_Men.html

Utah has as likely chance to gain an auto bid as any WAC school, 7 spots away from Nevada, 3 spots away from Utah St (who Utah beat this year, 72-48), and 41 spots ahead of Boise St...

:unsure:

I think BSU spikes their water. who knows why we lost that game is beyond any BYU fan easily the darkest mark and most embarassing loss on our schedule this year.

Every team has a bad game that thye wish they could take back. Last year it was Lamar for BYU this year BSU. Unfortunately when you lose to a pitiful WAC team you never hear the end of it. BSU would lose to BYU 9/10 times. They were lucky. I watched the game and they didn't beat BYU. BYU beat themselves with poor defense and really poor shooting (especially from Tavernari).

Every team has a bad game that thye wish they could take back. Last year it was Lamar for BYU this year BSU. Unfortunately when you lose to a pitiful WAC team you never hear the end of it. BSU would lose to BYU 9/10 times. They were lucky. I watched the game and they didn't beat BYU. BYU beat themselves with poor defense and really poor shooting (especially from Tavernari).

I watched that game as well and BYU just plain choked it. Most reasonable fans (even Boise fans) would admit that BYU is the better team. Every team in the conference has at least one maybe two games they wish they could have back. Every time I look at that TCU game we lost I just shake my head. I can't imagine the feeling that SDSU fans have looking at that loss to Northern Colorado.

The strange part about all this is that this IAN moron came on here to somehow justify, prove, explain something (I have yet to figure out what) about the WAC in comparison to the MWC with this response.

Oh by the way...BYU beat Louisville and Louisville is number one in the Big East. I think that also proves something.

nmstorm-siglitt-1.png

I think BSU spikes their water. who knows why we lost that game is beyond any BYU fan easily the darkest mark and most embarassing loss on our schedule this year.

In all seriousness, BSU wouldn't have to spike their water, the water in Boise is pretty gross as it is, pretty much already "spiked". Not just the water at the BSU campus, but the water all over the Boise area. I used to go to Boise regularly to visit relatives, and thought the water there tasted really nasty, alot different than the water I am used to here in Utah. And my brother and both my sisters agree with me on this.