Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OldTimeRebelFan

Hey UNM---What were you thinking??????

Link worked fine for me----- please try again---and try not to laugh !!!!

Dad?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Ok, so we are the low blows. As a supporter and member of the UNM community I hearby relinquish any dignity I have and approve all jokes decrying us. We have successfully traveled from the University of Nothing Much, to the universally no brained. Yay, now we've all had a lobotomy. Go low blows. yikes. It is funny to see the instructor who is happy to have four people in attendance at his talk.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

Ok, so we are the low blows. As a supporter and member of the UNM community I hearby relinquish any dignity I have and approve all jokes decrying us. We have successfully traveled from the University of Nothing Much, to the universally no brained. Yay, now we've all had a lobotomy. Go low blows. yikes. It is funny to see the instructor who is happy to have four people in attendance at his talk.

So does your displeasure with this mean that you won't go videotape and upload the threesome one for me?

I wish there was a celebrate sex week when I was in school.

Every week was "celebrate sex week" when I was in school. 

On occasion, I didn't even have to celebrate by myself.

So does your displeasure with this mean that you won't go videotape and upload the threesome one for me?

Dude, this is being put on by the women's studies department. I don't think you'll get too many guys wanting any part of that. You'll see less hair on the females hanging out in the monkey cage at your local zoo. So I am sorry, but I am not your man for this.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

Does this correspond date wise with sexual abstinence week at BYU?

I was wondering why PROVO looked so empty..

EVERY week in Provo is sex abstinence week (unless you're talking about married student housing).

I know you're having fun mocking BYU, but I'd rather have a reputation for that than what UNM is promoting.

EVERY week in Provo is sex abstinence week (unless you're talking about married student housing).

I know you're having fun mocking BYU, but I'd rather have a reputation for that than what UNM is promoting.

Of course you would, you're a Mormon and BYU grad.  Most of hte rest of the country, not so much.

We've come a long ways from when I got "talked to" regarding my "I'm a cunning linguist" button at the annual foreign language student gathering...

What are you talking about, man?  It's awesome to live your life according to Bronze Age mythology.