Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Rumor: Chuckie Keeton done. Will medical redshirt.

Guest #1Stunner

Looks like everyone's favorite Chuckie will be back in the MWC, competing for the Heisman, next season.   Chuck is going to call it quits this season and medical redshirt.  At least that is the latest rumor.

Plus, I think Chuckie might have caught a pneumonia, cheering on the Utes this past weekend:

http://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33959&start=50#p333818

Poor kid. But he will be a six year senior which should make USU the favorite to win the MWC next year.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Poor kid. But he will be a six year senior which should make USU the favorite to win the MWC next year.

well that all depends on how the current crop of underclassmen mature over the rest of the season throughout the conference -- Doesn't Utah State take Boise St.'s place in the Cross-Conference with games against SDSU, Fresno St. & Nevada?

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

well that all depends on how the current crop of underclassmen mature over the rest of the season throughout the conference -- Doesn't Utah State take Boise St.'s place in the Cross-Conference with games against SDSU, Fresno St. & Nevada?

That's a good point. I know we play @ USU next year, not sure about SDSU or Fresno.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner

BYU fans study the USU message board like it's the recently found once lost 116 pages of the Book of Mormon.

Yes.  Believe it or not, we do get links posted to there, especially during the BYU vs USU bye week.  Since Utah refuses to play any schools in the State of Utah anymore, I can see how you guys aren't maintaining a conversation with BYU or USU or anyone...

I don't post on the site, or usually even go there.  But I do like the idea of an "Ice Cream Recipe Exchange" on that message board, between the 2 Mormon fanbases.

Guest #1Stunner

I personally don't but it is a game week against the Aggies. Besides, this became news to most BYU fans from this morning's BYU SportsNation broadcast on BYUTV.

Yeah... Ute fans have forgotten what is like to play games against in-state rivals..... Already!!

I am sort of sad that Utah won't be playing Weber State or Utah State in basketball any more.  I love in-state basketball, and it should be easier to schedule than football.