Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWCboard Guess the Score - Week 6

Well this week was interesting.  As far as the MWC there were a couple of upsets as far as guess the score is concerned, very few people picked CSU or Air Force to win.  Anyway here's this weeks games:

SDSU @ Fresno State:

Utah State @ BYU

Tulsa @ CSU

New Mexico @ UTSA

Navy @ Air Force

Hawaii @ Rice

UNLV @ SJSU

Boise State @ Nevada

Here is a link for you to enter this weeks picks:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ykOEmTwHQLL0Y06tggSoOWFwuXAXNS72EldTIPLKXMA/viewform?usp=send_form

And here's a link to check the responses:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O1rJpXGxeS19b-0fJ0E2078sX1nEsB5kZxoADh87F4Q/edit?usp=sharing

For scoring this week I dropped your two worst scores.  Starting next week I'll drop your 3 worst scores.  Also those who've missed 3 weeks will be included in the standings next week.  Those who missed 4 weeks have been dropped.

UJK6r8N.jpg

uZ8h7LY.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Can you please check my last two weeks? I was in Europe but still submitted my scores.....even saw them on the grid.....thanks

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

Can you please check my last two weeks? I was in Europe but still submitted my scores.....even saw them on the grid.....thanks

I have your scores for the last 2 weeks. They're on the second "page" of the image.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Love the Google Docs solution this year, mug. Good job.

Thanks. It makes scoring a lot quicker. Instead of spending a few hours doing it I can get it all done in under an hour.

Don't you only work like 4 months a year though? :P

Haha. No we work about 9 months of then I get to take my 24 days of PTO

Is that... good?

Considering the alternative of Public Accounting and having my life be consumed by work, yeah this is great.

Oh your WatHpnsWenIDoDis? scored out at 53 or something close to that.

Please check your entries, somebody put "10" as a username and has Boise winning by 0. You may want to resubmit that.

I really want to see Chong Li "best buycycle kick" that BSU fan straight in the face.

Lol

This week is a bit tougher...that and the MWC is insane.

Yes it is insane.  

Every week I get the most points from the Fresno game - I can't ever seem to figure out how they are going to do. 

what is the history of this guess the score game?who are the last 3 winners?

Masterfrog won last year. Not sure about before as I didn't run it.