Warbow

Wyoming fans?

When does the annual big let down start?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

I predict 11 Oct 2014.....

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

paniolo-trophy-still-mia-as-hawaii-and-w529049c141278.image.jpg

This definitely does not work like The Boot.  I don't really have much else to say to Hawaii fans though......hard not to like you guys.

Did they put a tracking device on this one?

PokeNation: Internet Society of Wyoming fans everywhere

When does the annual big let down start?

I'm not sure. When Hawaii beats its second FBS opponent, maybe.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

It's been the same for Wyoming fans for the last few years. They go into the season thinking they will battle for the title and end up the season battling to stay out of last place.

It's been the same for Wyoming fans for the last few years. They go into the season thinking they will battle for the title and end up the season battling to stay out of last place.

? We haven't been battling to stay out of last place. That's the team that wins vs. Hawaii. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I can't remember any Wyoming fan think we'd be competing for titles.  We all had hope DC could make the Pokes a solid team, but we were wrong.   And, I can't remember the last time we were battling it out for last place.  Especially when we have Hawaii in the conference.  <_<

Go Pokes!!

Bridgers rifle is a better trophy.

But you can't take it on an airplane.

The Fremont Cannon is the best rivalry trophy in the conference.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I can't remember any Wyoming fan think we'd be competing for titles.  We all had hope DC could make the Pokes a solid team, but we were wrong.   And, I can't remember the last time we were battling it out for last place.  Especially when we have Hawaii in the conference.  <_<

Go Pokes!!

According your fans, your past QB Brett Smith was going to lead you to the promise land. Most of your fans were already planning for a BCS run. If I can recall correctly, Wyoming had a hard time staying out of the Mountain Division cellar.

Show me one post here from the preseason from a wyoming fan predicting that we'd compete for the title.  Just one.

How does anyone from Hawaii even have the audacity to dump on ANY program in the country? You are Hawaii. Bwahahaha!!!

He's just pissed that their vaunted program hasn't managed to beat the 'Pokes since 1992.  That's almost 25 years.  Granted, there was a large hiatus of games there. :P

The Fremont Cannon is the best rivalry trophy in the conference.

What's your favorite part about it? Mine is the red paint.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.