Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCDigger

Pre-Season Sig Bets

I want in on this one. Lots and lots of "Family, It's About Time" commercials, and testimonials on the veracity of the Mormon church.

I'll take this action. Needs to be a avatar bet though I'm pretty sure I have a sig bet going the week before.

Nevada beats BSU. Signature for a week.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I got chu...

:thumbsup:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I am really not that creative, and putting an Aztec logo as your avi only makes you better, and the women you attract get hotter.  It's like a lose-lose for me.

j/k, your'e on.  Modify stipulation to 1 or 2 weeks (I'll let you decide either or, if you agree) long bet?  I like my avi

SDSU beats UNLV by at least 10

If I lose more than one, the sig will include all punishments, taken down after the first basketball game between the bettor's team.

I'll take this bet.

Guest #1Stunner

We're both active Mormons, but I guess if you need a reminder to spend more family time, I'm in!  You'll have to show me how to do it, because I've never lost a sig or avatar bet...because I've never made one.

Sounds good. I can't wait!

Mug, UNLV will beat UNR again this year. Avatar or sig bet?

I have a sig better with YoungRebelFan. But I'll do an avatar one with you as long as it's not a red/blue cannon.

Deal.

Mug's going to look like the biggest UNLV fan on this board after we're through with him.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.