Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCDigger

Pre-Season Sig Bets

I'm actually surprised anybody even has signatures turned on anymore. I have had that turned off for a long time because some people had some really large or obnoxious sig pics (or the guy from UTEP that listed out every single accomplishment in the school's history).

Seems like avatar bets would be better but w/e.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I'm actually surprised anybody even has signatures turned on anymore. I have had that turned off for a long time because some people had some really large or obnoxious sig pics (or the guy from UTEP that listed out every single accomplishment in the school's history).

Seems like avatar bets would be better but w/e.

Very true, I only see sigs when I delete my phones browser history and I haven't logged in yet.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

I'm your daisy. SJSU was beating SDSU for 3 1/2 qtrs last year, and gave it away at the end with a defense ranked 110. The Defense will be way better this year. SDSU has no chance. I don't see how cash can be exchanged so let's go straight up. SJSU over SDSU sig.

Sure so what is the bet?  Who wins the game or who finishes higher in the standings?

Any Boise fans want a sig bet?

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

So, I freed up my avatar for a Poke bet. Any of you more reasonable Cowboy Fans want to ante up? Wyobraska, Wyovanian, DC, HR? Come on guys, The RAMS will clearly suck this year and you've got a chance to have my avatar. Any takers?

Riiight....you think you guys will suck. Haha. I think this will be a solid Rams squad and I think the Pokes will struggle this year, but what the hell. What you thinking?

Riiight....you think you guys will suck. Haha. I think this will be a solid Rams squad and I think the Pokes will struggle this year, but what the hell. What you thinking?

Avatar bet. Loser wears the winners choice of an avatar until the first BB Border war game.  School specific avatars.  None of this trying to embarrass the loser stuff ( I did that to 1016 once and got tired of looking at it).  I win, you flaunt The RAMS for a while.  I lose, I look like a Poke fan.

BTW, I don't really think we'll suck, but as an avid fly fisherman I still understand the value of live bait. :rolleyes:

Whaddya' say?  Border War, Coach Mac seems to have it going on, but Bohl (by all media accounts) really seems to finally have Wyo pointed in the right direction.  By the time this game rolls around, it could become epic.  It's time for the Border War to start having a say in the conference standings.  I think this is year one of that finally happening again.

Avatar bet. Loser wears the winners choice of an avatar until the first BB Border war game.  School specific avatars.  None of this trying to embarrass the loser stuff ( I did that to 1016 once and got tired of looking at it).  I win, you flaunt The RAMS for a while.  I lose, I look like a Poke fan.

BTW, I don't really think we'll suck, but as an avid fly fisherman I still understand the value of live bait. :rolleyes:

Whaddya' say?  Border War, Coach Mac seems to have it going on, but Bohl (by all media accounts) really seems to finally have Wyo pointed in the right direction.  By the time this game rolls around, it could become epic.  It's time for the Border War to start having a say in the conference standings.  I think this is year one of that finally happening again.

Sounds good.  I really hope the Border War gets back to being a big game with conference implications.  

I'm your daisy. SJSU was beating SDSU for 3 1/2 qtrs last year, and gave it away at the end with a defense ranked 110. The Defense will be way better this year.

And I'll bet Joe Gray will be just as good as Fales too. :)

Boom goes the dynamite.

And I'll bet Joe Gray will be just as good as Fales too. :)

Um, no. But it is funny to see the SDSU guys think they are so much better. That SDSU game (and Navy) is what brought SJSU back to the 4-3. SJSU lost that game, but should not have.

However, I do think SDSU will be good this year. Somebody said by 14 over SJSU. I'll take that bet. I also will bet that SJSU will not finish worse than 4th in the west standings. Guys picking them last in the west are delusional (unless we somehow hired that piece of crap DC from last year back).

Sure so what is the bet? Who wins the game or who finishes higher in the standings?

Let's keep it simple. Who wins the game. A standings bet is like a beat b so b must be better than c but then c beats a, similar to last year. Too convoluted. Deal?

Um, no. But it is funny to see the SDSU guys think they are so much better. That SDSU game (and Navy) is what brought SJSU back to the 4-3. SJSU lost that game, but should not have.

However, I do think SDSU will be good this year. Somebody said by 14 over SJSU. I'll take that bet. I also will bet that SJSU will not finish worse than 4th in the west standings. Guys picking them last in the west are delusional (unless we somehow hired that piece of crap DC from last year back).

Gray has a lot of potential. It's not out of the realm of possibility. He doesn't have to be Fales or better. He just has to be Joe Gray.

Edit: I was looking at some local news and it looks as if Jurich (6'4" 230lb sr) may get the nod over Joe Gray for now. Word is he took all the reps with the first team.

Gray has a lot of potential. It's not out of the realm of possibility. He doesn't have to be Fales or better. He just has to be Joe Gray.

I just hope Caragher names him the starter. Its better for the long term as well as this year. I do agree Gray has huge potential.