Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

MWC Football Recruiting 2015

No way in Hell Rosen ends up anywhere other than a top flight academic school...I would guess if Stanford offered, they would have the best shot. UCLA is probably the favorite right now. That DeRuyter went to Bosco means nothing.

Stanford should have offered him at the start but they went after Ricky Town.

We should be able to grab a good QB this class.. We have no quality depth and a graduating senior. Should be able to get a top 30-40 QB.

That's about what we typically get. I'm hoping for a little better. With this staff and no heir apparent, I'm hoping they can grab a top 25 prospect. Maybe wishful thinking, but they were pretty close this year. With full season I'm crossing my fingers.

Ya, I'm hoping for a 4 star guy but we don't land those often. Between Yates and Sanford we might have a shot.

It's going to happen, bro...

Give those two a full year to recruit, and I'm sure we'll be witnesses to sh/it we never thought was possible...

ATF!

New-Signature.jpg

Ya, I'm hoping for a 4 star guy but we don't land those often. Between Yates and Sanford we might have a shot.

Oh sure. It'll be the right kid in the right year, but they will land a stud QB at some point. Harsin has largely put together an all star recruiting staff, so if they pull in equal talent to the last staff it'll be a little disappointing. I'm thinking they pull in 3 or 4 super stars each class. Hopefully one of those is a QB this year.