Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyoforlife

Toledo at Wyomig

Wasn't Wyoming a bcs buster in the off season?

+++++ you cock smoke...our All-American QB got taken out of the game, violently, nobody knows the severity yet. If you're trying to be funny, it ain't gonna work today.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Wasn't Wyoming a bcs buster in the off season?

Hey NevadaHal, I have three words for you go to h@ll. You could try for once to be classy. But no you decide to be a classes Boise state fan and are a complete disgrace to Boise and college football. Enough said.

Mother +++++ing refs +++++ed us, Smith, and the game in general. And I have about 25,000 witnesses to back me up. A phantom fumble, late hits galore, and letting it get to the point where Smith got taken to the hospital on a gourney when the thugs late hit/horse collared him.

+++++ you cock smoke...our All-American QB got taken out of the game, violently, nobody knows the severity yet. If you're trying to be funny, it ain't gonna work today.

Nope pay back is a bitchh losers 0-2 congrats Wyoming

Mother +++++ing refs +++++ed us, Smith, and the game in general. And I have about 25,000 witnesses to back me up. A phantom fumble, late hits galore, and letting it get to the point where Smith got taken to the hospital on a gourney when the thugs late hit/horse collared him.

I was at the game and the refs didn't help our cause and let this game get out of hand.

Hey NevadaHal, I have three words for you go to h@ll. You could try for once to be classy. But no you decide to be a classes Boise state fan and are a complete disgrace to Boise and college football. Enough said.

Yeah I feel Wyoming will be 4-8 this year . Man your team looks weak

Oh yes....One Bronco says something after all the $hit you all talked last week and you all are gonna cry now. Well that figures. It sucks that Smith got hurt but Toledo was better than you all before that happened. Blaming the refs will not change the fact that you all are and will forever be mediocre.

But I do hope Smith is OK.

hey wtr go +++++ yourself. I'd rather have hals classless self than you cock sucking piece of shyte on this board. Get back to circle jerking on the realignment board. No one here talks shyte when there is a serious injury, yet you continue to prove you are a whiney ++++.

I never commented on BSUs loss, not once...if you had a star player, and soul of the team raked off the field in an ambulance, I would offer sympathy...instead we have Hal and WTR on here making light of the situation. Never will I be more glad to part company than this time next year.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Yeah I feel Wyoming will be 4-8 this year . Man your team looks weak

Boy are you truly a disgrace. I can't believe that someone could be so heartless and such a complete +++. I hope youR degree in photography works out for you. I can't even fathom what you are in real life outside this board. I will always hope for the best in others teams until we play them once again you are scum of this earth and All I can say is may God have petty on your soul. You will be in my prayers with Brett.