Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

OK, Lobos, who saw the hazing of your women's soccer team?

This is getting ridiculous.  What used to be routine hazing is now a state crime.  These poor girls just went out for a fun night of stripping, drinking, and spraying urine all over the place, and next thing they are being charged with felony hazing.  

This is getting ridiculous.  What used to be routine hazing is now a state crime.  These poor girls just went out for a fun night of stripping, drinking, and spraying urine all over the place, and next thing they are being charged with felony hazing.  

Maybe that's just how they roll in New Mexico.

Who are we to judge?

I am not normally one to advocate someone being prosecuted for what happens on the athletic field, but I just couldn't see any way to justify that girl's actions.

Do you think Zinedine Zidane should have been prosecuted for his head butt in the World Cup final? I don't want to defend Lambert's actions, but I'm not sure how it is so much worse than many other examples of athletes losing their cool other than the fact that the perpetrator was female.

Can't believe this is a big deal... Hazing, wow like it never happens... One little girls daddy got wounded because his lil darling wasn't the princess he thought she was... Sounds like nothing more than a "girls Gond wild" incident...

I know Krebs and coach Vela are trying to fall on swords but give me a break... These are adults we are talking about they bare tgeir own responsibility for their actions...

Coaches and AD's can't hold their hands 24/7...

And as far as the daddy with the complaint, maybe he should have raised his daughter to fight peer pressure...

This whole case is a load of crap

trm101.jpg?t=1279010041

New Mexico making the front page news on MSN Homepage.

NM #48 (out of 50) worst state economies...and now this.

Nice.

If it helps, we had our fair share of negative publicity recently.  Student rushing the court getting into the face of Hawaii's coach during a game, drive-by shooting that kills six students.

Just so happens that now it's your turn.