Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OKM

Season Tix FTW

I saw an obese women with a champagne bottle originally....was it worse then that before?

No that's the picture happy said it was.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That's my fault....I gave him the picture.

LMAO!!! That was an awesome pic...funny shyte.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

LMAO!!! That was an awesome pic...funny shyte.

I troll vicariously through others. :P

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Really? It's not like she was naked. I blame Mug.

I already took the blame. Geez.

I troll vicariously through others. :P

Gotta keep that Mr. Rogers image all polished up!

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Gotta keep that Mr. Rogers image all polished up!

Exactly.

Now to create a sock puppet.

We have to rub your nose in the poop, or else you will never learn.

Tough love.

Oh come on it was funny. And fitting given the dinner threads he's constantly posted.

Really? It's not like she was naked. She had clothes on. I blame Mug.

She had a shirt on. She was pants free. Also, you have a history of NSFW postings. Bad 8588! 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

She had a shirt on. She was pants free. Also, you have a history of NSFW postings. Bad 8588!

Borderline "spanky" gif coming in 3...2...1

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

If you looked closely, she had underwear on. Her jelly rolls were just covering most of it. You're right, though, don't want to cause Maytard an erection while pouring concrete. That's the foundation of the building! Important stuff.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

If you looked closely, she had underwear on. Her jelly rolls were just covering most of it. You're right, though, don't want to cause Maytard an erection while pouring concrete. That's the foundation of the building! Important stuff.

You know I'm a structural engineer, right?

I tolerate that you troll SJSU fans incessantly. If you keep putting up NSFW pictures you'll be gone. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I stay away from the walmart food court for the same reason i stay away from mcdonalds, burger king, and taco bell: too many fresno state alums working there.

Are you sure?  Because your mom sure didn't.  She turned a corner though and realizes that she needs to shape up!

tumblr_mceja7V3C71rjdfzto1_400.gif

You know I'm a structural engineer, right?

I tolerate that you troll SJSU fans incessantly. If you keep putting up NSFW pictures you'll be gone.

So you're Maytards boss,?

About the banning, that's okay. I'll just come back as a sock. Maybe OKM2?

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Are you sure? Because your mom sure didn't. She turned a corner though and realizes that she needs to shape up!

tumblr_mceja7V3C71rjdfzto1_400.gif

Jemaine-Clement.gif