Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OKM

Season Tix FTW

Just opened up my season ticket binder, and was treated to a watercolor graphic of the Bill Walsh Auditorium, Vermeil Football Center and Hall of Fame.

but unlike other infamous water colors, they guy who commissioned these has not been sh!tcanned recently.

there was also a breakdown of the new South Campus Development Plan, and a coupon for a Bill Walsh Bobblehead.

9 days and a wake up.

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

<p>800px-Valley_Cup_Trophy_at_SJSU.jpg

Just opened up my season ticket binder, and was treated to a watercolor graphic of the Bill Walsh Auditorium, Vermeil Football Center and Hall of Fame.

but unlike other infamous water colors, they guy who commissioned these has not been ++++canned recently.

there was also a breakdown of the new South Campus Development Plan, and a coupon for a Bill Walsh Bobblehead.

9 days and a wake up.

Cool? Is it still scheduled to be completed before the 2013 season?

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Cool? Is it still scheduled to be completed before the 2013 season?

all we know is that it's scheduled to be christened before fresno state's next bowl win. so any time between now and the year 2115.

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

all we know is that it's scheduled to be christened before fresno state's next bowl win. so any time between now and the year 2115.

Which will still happen before SJSU wins a conference championship in...well...just about anything.

Hmmm, that's a long time for a simple project. I guess it's to be expected when your fan base shrinks to the size of Maytards brain after putting 3 winning seasons in 21 years.

Hmmm, that's a long time for a simple project. I guess it's to be expected when your fan base shrinks to the size of Maytards brain after putting 3 winning seasons in 21 years.

chevrolet-camaro-ss--1_600x0w.jpg

<p> </p>

Somewhere in the SJ area a WalMart is missing its fat, slobby person riding around the store on the electric store buggy.

When are you gonna do a review of the WalMart food court?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I stay away from the walmart food court for the same reason i stay away from mcdonalds, burger king, and taco bell: too many fresno state alums working there.

<p> </p>

Somewhere in the SJ area a WalMart is missing its fat, slobby person riding around the store on the electric store buggy.

When are you gonna do a review of the WalMart food court?

He got unexpectedly called home. Mrs. Maytard was in need of assistance.

I stay away from the walmart food court for the same reason i stay away from mcdonalds burger king and taco bell: too many fresno state alums working there.

LOL...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

He got unexpectedly called home. Mrs. Maytard was in need of assistance.

I've told you multiple times to keep it pg-13 and SFW. That is neither. Do you need a week break as well?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I've told you multiple times to keep it pg-13 and SFW. That is neither. Do you need a week break as well?

Am I missing something?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Am I missing something?

Was going to ask the same thing...maybe there was an edit....or is he just kidding?

I deleted the photo. He knows what he posted. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I deleted the photo. He knows what he posted.

Was it a fat lady with a beer bottle hanging out of her belly button?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Was it a fat lady with a beer bottle hanging out of her belly button?

Yep.

Yep.

That's my fault....I gave him the picture.