Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roswellcoug

Boy-see football season ticket sales down again

Couple "bad" seasons, new coach, higher prices, later games, all games on basic cable providers....a lot of factors for this. I think it's mostly the band wagoners jumping ship until we are back in the top 25 consistently again.

I think, therefore I'm.

...and tater sales are down. Tough break for the tater tossers.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Know several ex-season ticket holders who will be buying 2 game packages and/or single game tickets instead to save money.  Let's  see how actual game attendance is before judgement on butts in the seats.

Boise loses big to Ole Miss and we'll struggle to get 30k in there the rest of the season.   If they hang in there or pull it out, we'll have a couple sellouts at least.   Fickle fanbase once you get past the 25-30k hardcores.

says the fan of the team that couldn't sell out a game against Texas last year.

FREAKING TEXAS!

I don't know whether or not it was a "sellout" but the official attendance for the game was 63,197 and the capacity of LES is 63,470. If it wasn't an "official" sellout it was close enough for government work.

When was the last time Utah had 60K+ at a game????

v0icAvfW.jpg

I don't know whether or not it was a "sellout" but the official attendance for the game was 63,197 and the capacity of LES is 63,470. If it wasn't an "official" sellout it was pretty darn close. When was the last time Utah had 60K+ at a game????

Didn't the rain right before the game also reduce attendance?

Do you have a number for the curtain company?

I love it when your little feelsies get hurt...get happy soon, peaches!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I don't know whether or not it was a "sellout" but the official attendance for the game was 63,197 and the capacity of LES is 63,470. If it wasn't an "official" sellout it was close enough for government work.

When was the last time Utah had 60K+ at a game????

the Fiesta Bowl.  Boom goes the dynamite!

Didn't the rain right before the game also reduce attendance?

the rain the night before  :lol: