Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

It's a great day to be a Poke!

After far too long and many complaints the Pokes will be bringing the stripe back to what was already the greatest helmet in football.....

BtKimsdCUAExxub.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

The stripe should be wider.

Agree....if you look at the old helmets, the gold was wider....Personally I'd like to see the entire uniform come back. Baby steps though....

500px-Wyoming2.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Agree....if you look at the old helmets, the gold was wider....Personally I'd like to see the entire uniform come back. Baby steps though....

500px-Wyoming2.jpg

Agreed but can we match the gold of the pants wit hthe gold on the helmet please.

Retro helmet....

119398b0e69808bf099450a39f8c91277dd6e168

doc4df1a6fe0c6bd712119289.jpg

saw the title and expected the announcment for Brokeback 2: The University Years.

thank goodness thread did not deliver.

and congrats on the cool lids.

<p>"You Fresnos posters have so many false positives on sock guessing it's crazy. Anytime someone annoys you, you cry sock." happycamper 08/07/14</p>

<p> </p>

<p>800px-Valley_Cup_Trophy_at_SJSU.jpg

Love the logo but the color is something only a poke fan can like.

what do you have against wild flowers?

browneyedsusan.jpg

Wyoming's colors are just fine.  I actually think they have some of the coolest uniforms in the MWC. 

I have no problem with Wyoming's colors.

I actually think they have the coolest football field with the endzone design.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Guest #1Stunner

Respect to the Wyoming Cowboys.

Coach Bohl is bringing the program back from the dead, after Christensen shamefully tore it down and embarrassed Cowboys fans.

If this momentum continues, Wyoming will be a power in this conference in 3 years.

Respect to the Wyoming Cowboys.

Coach Bohl is bringing the program back from the dead, after Christensen shamefully tore it down and embarrassed Cowboys fans.

If this momentum continues, Wyoming will be a power in this conference in 3 years.

What momentum?

500px-Wyoming2.jpg

Great uniform, wish they brought it back full time. Right up there for me with the Faulk era SDSU unis and the Rainbow Warriors 90s unis.

Skid marks on the helmet!

You need to change your diet. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

500px-Wyoming2.jpg

I must be the only one but I hated those unis.  They were so ugly.....