Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Coastie Award- Round 3 Area 1

Who moves on  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which valued poster moves on?

2. 2. Who makes it to the great 8?

These aren't easy!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I can't even decide these.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Man I must be hated on the islands.... guess they don't like that I nailed a few Hawaiian chicks because every round the UH fans vote against me....lol. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Man I must be hated on the islands.... guess they don't like that I nailed a few Hawaiian chicks because every round the UH fans vote against me....lol. 

All the BYU fans hate me for some reason. Voting has completely stalled on my thread.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

They are just tired of seeing young Hawaiians that resemble you everywhere they look.

2me1q87.jpg

It's not that they voted against you it's that they voted for 4UNLV.  They like her because she cleans teeth.  For a UH fan a person that can clean a tooth is like a warrior god.

They are just tired of seeing young Hawaiians that resemble you everywhere they look.

Yeah..... pretty scary site indeed. 

It's not that they voted against you it's that they voted for 4UNLV.  They like her because she cleans teeth.  For a UH fan a person that can clean a tooth is like a warrior god.

Wait 4UNLV is a girl? And she's a dental hygienist..... I don't feel so bad now. 

It's not that they voted against you it's that they voted for 4UNLV. They like her because she cleans teeth. For a UH fan a person that can clean a tooth is like a warrior god.

Omg that's too funny!! I knew there was a reason! But for what its worth, Chris, I voted for you, I think you should move on to the next round...

Yeah..... pretty scary site indeed.

Wait 4UNLV is a girl? And she's a dental hygienist..... I don't feel so bad now.

You didn't know 4UNLV was a she?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

You didn't know 4UNLV was a she?

I don't make it a habit to go around asking posters if they are male or female, I made an a$$ out of me because I assumed.  

Omg that's too funny!! I knew there was a reason! But for what its worth, Chris, I voted for you, I think you should move on to the next round...

Thanks :) Maybe I'm biased but I think we bring the best fans to the board  :D  seriously, there are no UNLV trolls although sometimes I think Robbie should be institutionalized 

I don't make it a habit to go around asking posters if they are male or female, I made an a$$ out of me because I assumed.

She offered it up on the team black thread. If you were paying attention to the most awesomest team thread you would've caught it.