Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tBSU

Boise State vs. Mississippi in 7 Days

Boise State vs. Mississippi  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Who you got?

This is an interesting matchup. Nothing alike off the field but they share a lot of similarities on it. Mississippi is set to make a name for itself in the toughest division in college football. A coach on the rise and a slew of top recruiting classes. And Boise State. College football's most famous underdog over the last 10-15 years, determined to return to glory with a familiar face back at the helm.

On the field.

Both return most of their top skill players from last year.

BSU - QB Grant hedrick, RB Jay Ajayi, WR Matt Miller, WR SWR
OLE - QB Bo Wallace, RB Jaylen Walton, WR Laquon Treadwell

Both return most of their starting defense with strength in the secondary.

BSU - Donte Deayon, Bryan Douglas, Jeremy Ioane, Tyler Horn, Armand Nance, Darian Thompson, Ben Weaver
OLE - Serderius Bryant, Tony Conner, Trae Elston, Woodrow Hamilton, Mike Hilton, C.J. Johnson, Robert Nkemdiche, Cody Prewitt

I think Mississippi has a more talented front 7 but has suffered a couple losses at secondary in camp. I'm sure they have the guys to just plug right in but they will have less depth for sure.

And both teams are basically rebuilding on the O-line. A weekness for both.

I want so bad for Boise State to win this game and kickoff the season with bang. I know they''ll give em hell, no doubt. But I think the overall talent led by Bo Wallace in the heart of the SEC will be too much for a good Bronco team. Mississippi by 7.

GTHOM

Go Broncos!

With their recruiting classes the past few years, Ole Miss is lookin tough. I think they have too much talent, size and speed across the board for Boise to hang with. Even if BSU is lucky enough to keep in somewhat close in the first half, Ole Miss will pull away after wearing them out and cruise to a comfortable victory.

Just so you know that I'm not hatin, the same scenario is likely to happen to Fresno.

This is an interesting matchup.

No, not really...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I want to see Boise pull out the W. But I think Ole Miss pulls away in the 2nd half and win by at least 2 scores

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I want a MWC win, but I'm not putting any $ on Boise.

I will say that the Ole Miss fans are some of the best in the country.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Regardless of how you voted. It's good to see that most MW fans want to see the Broncos win. I know I have renewed my support for MW teams. Hope this conference is a giant killer again. Stay hard MW. Stay hard.

Vote!