Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Alright! Which one of you Fresno fans recently traveled to Russia?

OMG....that's creepy

Some Fresneck has some explaining to do.

$20 says it was Dogs4me. Maybe Cincy...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm going with the ring leader on this. 8588, or whatever he calls himself now.

Only if it was a black sheep and he was catching.....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

giphy.gif

Sure I "believe" you

Must've been Dogs4Me then.

No way he missed that...

You never know. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

I change my mind, mug. It's Cincy. Notice how his eyes drift to the right when he says, "it wasn't me?" That's a sign of guilt.

Maybe.....have to see what Dogs4Me says. Maybe I'll change his name to Sheep4Me.

Not sure why other Spartan fans don't embrace this gift more. Weird....

You can thank MAYNARD for running it into the ground.

You can thank MAYNARD for running it into the ground.

No way you could run that gem into the ground in my book.

And please don't associate Maytard and SJSU in the same sentence again. I'd appreciate that. We already have enough idiots.

No way you could run that gem into the ground in my book.

And please don't associate Maytard and SJSU in the same sentence again. I'd appreciate that. We already have enough idiots.

Sorry about that. But he had a signature, profile pic and constantly referred to Fresno as Sheep F*** U. It got old. I tried to explain to him to pick your moments but he didn't listen. He drove it into the ground for awhile. Don't get me wrong, this is funny shit that nobody will ever let Fresno State fans live down. But....constantly bringing it up takes away the "bam" factor.

Sorry about that. But he had a signature, profile pic and constantly referred to Fresno as Sheep F*** U. It got old. I tried to explain to him to pick your moments but he didn't listen. He drove it into the ground for awhile. Don't get me wrong, this is funny shit that nobody will ever let Fresno State fans live down. But....constantly bringing it up takes away the "bam" factor.

Yeah, I get what you're saying there. Gotta save it for those perfect little moments when Fresneck fans are trolling hard. Then whip it out and say, bam!

sheep-attacked.jpg?w=630