Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Rumor Mill...bsu FB Under NCAA Microscope

Heard a rumor from some contacts that the donks could be in hot water with the NCAA infractions crew, again. Evidently there is some truth to the offseason practices, player supplements, and academic issues...should be interesting to watch!

LMAO...finally catching up with 'em!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

not a chance in hell ....

it goes against EVERYTHING we stand for ... and preach ....

OUR NCAA violations in football .... the tennis and track and field stuff was serious .... amounted to the whopping total of less than $5K in total benefits amounting to some summer lodging which including sleeping on couches and floors in players apartments ... meals bought for commits by current players ... etc ... 5K ... total BS !!!!

That was two months rent for the house USC got for Reggie Bush's mom ....

That was AT LEAST 36X less than Auburn boosters paid Cam Newton's father to buy a National Championship ....

The NCAA infractions committee is run by P5 hypocrites .... Miami should have gotten the death penalty in the Shapiro case ... North Carolina has been cheating academically for 20 years ....

5K is walking around handshake money at an SEC after game party for players and boosters .... 

Penn State had an assistant butt-effin children in the shower in the team locker room .... now all is forgiven ....

Pete and Harsin are total character guys ... this is an April Fools total BS thread !!!!

You beat us TWO effin times in 15 years .... once in a driving rain storm ... and the second time with 5 NFL players on your offense by one freakin' point .... at home ....

Meanwhile we have embarrassed and crushed you by 40+ multiple time in Boise .... in PHs last year your players GAVE UP !!!!!  A total embarrassment to your school and the tough Bulldog mentality .... if Coach Pete doesnt step off the gas we lay 80+ on you that night in Boise .... he RAN the ball between the tackles the final 25 minutes of the game .....

You are learning now life after David Carr is just as much fun as life after Kellen Moore ....

No, wait ... check that .... we won ANOTHER Fiesta Bowl after Kellen Moore ....

my bad .....

OUR NCAA violations in football .... the tennis and track and field stuff was serious .... amounted to the whopping total of less than $5K in total benefits amounting to some summer lodging which including sleeping on couches and floors in players apartments ... meals bought for commits by current players ... dtc ... 5K ... total BS !!!!

That was AT LEAST 36X less than Auburn boosters paid Cam Newton's father to buy a National Championship ....

The NCAA infractions committee is run by P5 hypocrits .... Miami should have gotten the death penalty in the Shapiro case ... North Carolina has been cheating academically for 20 years ....

5K is walking around handshake money at an SEC after game party for players and boosters ....

Pete and Harsin are total character guys ... this is an April Fools total BS thread !!!!

You beat us TWO effin times in 15 years .... once in a driving rain storm ... and the second time with 5 NFL players on your offense by one freakin' point .... at home ....

Meanwhile we have embarrassed and crushed you by 40+ multiple time in Boise .... in PHs last year your players GAVE UP !!!!! A total embarrassment to your school and the tough Bulldog mentality ....

You are learning now life after David Carr is just as much fun as life after Kellen Moore ....

my bad .....

Dude......

Take the hook out of your mouth.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

OUR NCAA violations in football .... the tennis and track and field stuff was serious .... amounted to the whopping total of less than $5K in total benefits amounting to some summer lodging which including sleeping on couches and floors in players apartments ... meals bought for commits by current players ... dtc ... 5K ... total BS !!!!

The NCAA infractions committee is run by P5 hypocrits .... Miami should have gotten the death penalty in the Shapiro case ... North Carolina has been cheating academically for 20 years ....

Meanwhile we have embarrassed and crushed you by 40+ multiple time in Boise .... in PHs last year your players GAVE UP !!!!!  A total embarrassment to your school and the tough Bulldog mentality .... if Coach Pete doesnt step off the gas we lay 80+ on you that night in Boise .... he RAN the ball between the tackles the final 25 minutes of the game .....

my bad .....

LOL!!!!

I KNEW it was an April Fools joke ....

but I wanted to tie into him anyway !!!!!

Right..... :P

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

OUR NCAA violations in football .... the tennis and track and field stuff was serious .... amounted to the whopping total of less than $5K in total benefits amounting to some summer lodging which including sleeping on couches and floors in players apartments ... meals bought for commits by current players ... etc ... 5K ... total BS !!!!

The NCAA infractions committee is run by P5 hypocrites .... Miami should have gotten the death penalty in the Shapiro case ... North Carolina has been cheating academically for 20 years ....

Penn State had an assistant butt-effin children in the shower in the team locker room .... now all is forgiven ....

my bad .....

Disgusted-Grandma.gif

LOL...hooked myself a whaaaaaaa fish. I've never seen so much whining for being on the winning side of things.

Obvious troll hooks obvious retard.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

LOL...hooked myself a whaaaaaaa fish. I've never seen so much whining for being on the winning side of things.

just-walking-my-fish_o_1224248.jpg

my bad .....

Feel better?

It's like shooting donkeys in a freight container.

It's like shooting donkeys in a freight container.

OiUYJSw.gif

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg