Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akaggie03

5 players quit USU basketball yesterday...disappointing

Guest #1Stunner

You didn't quote the prior post where I acknowledged it as an April Fools joke.

Calm down Francis.  I'm joking too.  USU is fine.

You didn't quote the prior post where I acknowledged it as an April Fools joke.

ladies and gentleman, i give you exhibit a of someone who is so worked up they need to be told to calm down

note the rage and frothing at the mouth!  this man is clearly not in control of his passions! 

:P

Guest #1Stunner

ladies and gentleman, i give you exhibit a of someone who is so worked up they need to be told to calm down

note the rage and frothing at the mouth!  this man is clearly not in control of his passions! 

:P

He needs to lighten up!

The only thing more lame than an April fools joke is when the person making the lame joke tells others how they should react to it.  

Now you two can go ahead and continue rubbing each other.

i was being sarcastic.  i didn't see that you needed to calm down.

Guest #1Stunner

The only thing more lame than an April fools joke is when the person making the lame joke tells others how they should react to it.  

Now you two can go ahead and continue rubbing each other.

Calm down!!!

post-6004-0-78648400-1427905049_thumb.jp

The joke that has kept giving since the 5th grade. Cosinama, for you. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Attrition happens with every coaching change. When Shyatt came in, we lost 4-5 players ourselves.

None of whom was worth a shit.

However, if this rumor is true, depending on who they are, USU could have lost some real quality.

Boom goes the dynamite.

And you think USU can easily get 5 high contributor MWC caliber players from the JC and high school ranks in one off season?  After all the top high school and JC players have already committed to schools?

I can see 1 or 2 BYU players transferring this off season. USU might be a good fit for them.

Actually, this is what we did last year...except we had to fill 11 spots.  Worked out pretty well.  Chris Smith 12 ppg probably the best 3 point shooter in the mwc at 47%.  Darius Perkins 9 ppg 42% on 3's; David Collette speaks for himself, Julion Pearre had a few good games, etc.  Split with Boise, Wyo, UNM, UNLV.   

Actually, this is what we did last year...except we had to fill 11 spots.  Worked out pretty well.  Chris Smith 12 ppg probably the best 3 point shooter in the mwc at 47%.  Darius Perkins 9 ppg 42% on 3's; David Collette speaks for himself, Julion Pearre had a few good games, etc.  Split with Boise, Wyo, UNM, UNLV.   

Kyle Davis leaving in the offseason looked really bad. Collette made it all better. I'd take him over any of the guys who left any day of the week. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Kyle Davis leaving in the offseason looked really bad. Collette made it all better. I'd take him over any of the guys who left any day of the week. 

Yep.  Saw Collette at Cafe Rio last week.  Loves being here, not a locker room cancer, etc.  Can't wait to watch him drag Davis all over the court next year.

Guest #1Stunner

Kyle was reported to be tearing it up in practice all year.  We desperately could have used him this year, what with our post player injuries.

Kyle Davis is going to take Collette to school next season.

Kyle was reported to be tearing it up in practice all year.  We desperately could have used him this year, what with our post player injuries.

Chauffeur?

Kyle Davis is a fine player, but I  think Collette is going to eat Davis for lunch.Collette is more athletic, bigger, and more skilled than Davis. I think these differences will especially ring true when you look at the differences in the systems they now play in. Collette is in a system built for big men, while Davis is now in a very guard centric BYU system under Rose that has only produced one or two notable big men. Again this is not to say Davis isn't a very good basketball player, he is, but Collette is better.