Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEPAwolf

What is your favorite school football tradition?

The Boot.  Not just the trophy, but all the history and pageantry surrounding it.

Comatose, love that cannon.

Trombone Suicide in the pre-game.  A small pre-game performance that reportedly originated with CSU, and our band is fantastic at pulling it off.

Believing.  Every year we just know we're going to dominate CU in the opener, and the Pokes when we get around to them.  Lately, we start every season believing that we'll beat Boise.  Soon it will happen.

An old CSU tradition was the ringing of the bell after a win, then the bell tower burned down when Old Main incinerated.  I would love a new bell tower to go with the on campus stadium.

OSU's band in general is superb. Those halftime shows are always awesome.

Agreed. B10 in general has great bands. I'm a big fan of NDs as well; although not their football team. Throw in the service academies as providing a great halftime experience. B-2 bomber low and at night for AFA-TCU was pretty memorable. And the Navy pilots way too low flyby for TCU-Navy in Annapolis was pretty cool.

Rice has the only band in Texas worth a damn.

2005, 2009, 2010 & 2011 MWC Football Champions

The Boot.  Not just the trophy, but all the history and pageantry surrounding it.

Comatose, love that cannon.

Trombone Suicide in the pre-game.  A small pre-game performance that reportedly originated with CSU, and our band is fantastic at pulling it off.

Believing.  Every year we just know we're going to dominate CU in the opener, and the Pokes when we get around to them.  Lately, we start every season believing that we'll beat Boise.  Soon it will happen.

An old CSU tradition was the ringing of the bell after a win, then the bell tower burned down when Old Main incinerated.  I would love a new bell tower to go with the on campus stadium.

Don't let that big one game winning streak go to your head.

Firing Norm Chow.

Wait.

Go Warriors! Go Bows! Go Wahine! GO HAWAI'I!!

aloha-stadium.jpg

This is Mountain West Country

ALOHA!

Follow me on Twitter! @UHawkFan12

In all seriousness...

-All black uni's

-Throwback Bow jerseys

-Kicking the crap out of Fresneck and BYU

-The Haka

-Hawaii Pono'i

-Throwing garbage/toilet paper on the field! (I joke!)

Go Warriors! Go Bows! Go Wahine! GO HAWAI'I!!

aloha-stadium.jpg

This is Mountain West Country

ALOHA!

Follow me on Twitter! @UHawkFan12

My favorite tradition was "welcoming" the freshman class! There's lots of hot Asian babes at SJSU. ;)

stylish_photos_of_gorgeous_japanese_wome

Walking back to the car in a dirt lot after loss after loss and reading in the morning papers Bob Davie simply says We Are Who We Are.

The Haka from UH is great, and original. Does Fresno still wave that big W flag after a win? I always thought it should have been the green V being waved.

"Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix ,cause the media is full of dirty tricks.”

In all seriousness...

-All black uni's

-Throwback Bow jerseys

-Kicking the crap out of Fresneck and BYU

-The Haka

-Hawaii Pono'i

-Throwing garbage/toilet paper on the field! (I joke!)

ha ha. I'm sure you enjoyed giving BYU some of its most crushing defeats. People forget that we beat Hawaii by a miracle to win the 84 national title too

The Masters 5k road race All American.

The Haka from UH is great, and original. Does Fresno still wave that big W flag after a win? I always thought it should have been the green V being waved.

Yeah..one of the coolest moments was waving it in the rose bowl after we beat ucla.

My favorite football traditions include:

Drinking heavily

Picking dirt out of my tailgate burger

Drinking heavily

Shouting obscenities at the coach du jour

All the spectacular plays made by opposing teams

Drinking heavily

Watching for fights in the stands

Rebel Girls