Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creeper86

Fresno State Athletics-Dynasty?

Nobody likes a quiter.

For Petesake, it's your damn thread! You can't just try to stir shitup, then drop a "peaceout I get the final word". That's jiveturkey. Mix in some salt, see where this goes. Don't be a puss.

Alright, I'm back then. But it's not my thread-already told you that.

What do you mean it's not your thread?  My computer says..........

Started by creeper86, Today, 04:08 PM

Did the NorKo's hack my computer or something?

What do you mean it's not your thread? My computer says..........

I think he's just embarassed by the wealth of resources and potential at SJSU and feels some guilt for the brethren CSUs being left behind.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

What do you mean it's not your thread? My computer says..........

All literal and sh*t. OP explains it was written for the FS fan. Sorry I even started the dynasty talk now.

I'm steppin' out til kickoff 2015...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Nobody likes a quiter.

For Petesake, it's your damn thread!  You can't just try to stir shitup, then drop a "peaceout I get the final word".  That's jiveturkey.  Mix in some salt, see where this goes.  Don't be a puss.

Have to agree. There's some potential here. 

Just gotta deal with a little of this...3YRpdc.gif.....But, you kind of expect a little bit on this board. There's definitely a mob mentality. lol

You got this sheet wrong....I'm not looking to get jumped in. It's all blue/gold here, just simply acknowledging facts, that baseball can redeem the year for FS. Look at, ummm....well there are plenty of baseball schools-isn't there a little big west guy here that barks a little about his baseball team, or the BW, or sumpthin?

13-56.  I mean really, look at that number.  It screams "We can't compete!!"  

sjsu's facilities are a complete joke.  Even your academic facilities (ie: library) are part of the joke with it being infiltrated by bums fapping in the computer lab.  

Is there anything sjsu can hang their hat on??

13-56. I mean really, look at that number. It screams "We can't compete!!"

sjsu's facilities are a complete joke. Even your academic facilities (ie: library) are part of the joke with it being infiltrated by bums fapping in the computer lab.

I was generous and gave them the victories over non-ncaa teams too. It's really 11-56

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

13-56. I mean really, look at that number. It screams "We can't compete!!"

sjsu's facilities are a complete joke. Even your academic facilities (ie: library) are part of the joke with it being infiltrated by bums fapping in the computer lab.

The student Union is pretty cool. If you like Asian chicks we have a lot of those. Softball team is good?

SMH...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Nice rack! Wonder how she looks now-a-days

Those were nice and perky. I saw her on some aging cream infomercial not too long ago. She's an attractive older lady.

I got Dallas and Dynasty mixed up and just realized my post made no sense. I always dug Pam, she was smoking.

SJSU...reigning national champs of suck.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

This is the dumbest thread ever. OP starts a stupid thread and then tries to deny responsibility.

OP every time he posts on here.....

1243237999_acrobatic_kick_fail.gif

Stick to InsideSpitoon.