Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creeper86

Fresno State Athletics-Dynasty?

Just a shout out to FS and their big three sports specifically. Took a quick glance at your baseball record and see they have a shot at .500 or better. Your football and basketball teams, as you guys obviously know, were oh so close to .500, must feel good to be hovering above that in baseball. I see why there's such venom and fixation directed toward SJS-your non-rival-we're obviously holding you back, as it clearly looks like your athletic dept is really gearing toward a BCS jump. Please no condescending, "things will get better" SJS comments. We know we're struggling, and it's going to be hard to pull out of it, but this thread is solely for you, FS fan/poster. Please enjoy and thanks for being in our conference-even if it's only as short timers.

Meh. Not likely any dynasty here. FB fan support is down in the 35k per game range. Worst recruiting class since last season, following three straight west div titles and a couple of crap conf championships. Coaching staff is stagnant, save some blowhard named Ricky Manning joining the staff. Bad rep for NFL QBs too, having to live in Fales shadow. And thats just how bad of shape the FB program is in.

I hear the basketball team is in a downward spiral and that arena is getting pretty old now.

I think FS needs to look to SJ to lead by example out west. Tons of energy, potential, and growth. Its up to hardcore fans like creeper to drop their millions towards building up that program. Make it rain benjamins creepy!

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Meh. Not likely any dynasty here. FB fan support is down in the 35k per game range. Worst recruiting class since last season, following three straight west div titles and a couple of crap conf championships. Coaching staff is stagnant, save some blowhard named Ricky Manning joining the staff. Bad rep for NFL QBs too, having to live in Fales shadow. And thats just how bad of shape the FB program is in.

I hear the basketball team is in a downward spiral and that arena is getting pretty old now.

I think FS needs to look to SJ to lead by example out west. Tons of energy, potential, and growth. Its up to hardcore fans like creeper to drop their millions towards building up that program. Make it rain benjamins creepy!

Professor, why you gotta break the rules immediately? This isn't about SJS, although, again, we apologize for our failure which has clearly held FS back, as it's been a tremendous year in men's sports at FS otherwise.

Sorry bro. At least Fales is killing it in the NFL.

Hey, look, I was simply trying to bring attention to the stellar year FS is having and now I'm the ahole? Sorry again for the affect SJS is having on an ambitious and superior FS athletic program. Just be proud of your baseball program and STFU about your superiority-some of us are having difficulty getting to .500 unlike FS's baseball team who is currently a game over .500-which is better than the FS football team and hoop team, but can even get better as the season progresses.

Just a shout out to FS and their big three sports specifically. Took a quick glance at your baseball record and see they have a shot at .500 or better. Your football and basketball teams, as you guys obviously know, were oh so close to .500, must feel good to be hovering above that in baseball. I see why there's such venom and fixation directed toward SJS-your non-rival-we're obviously holding you back, as it clearly looks like your athletic dept is really gearing toward a BCS jump. Please no condescending, "things will get better" SJS comments. We know we're struggling, and it's going to be hard to pull out of it, but this thread is solely for you, FS fan/poster. Please enjoy and thanks for being in our conference-even if it's only as short timers.

Professor, why you gotta break the rules immediately? This isn't about SJS, although, again, we apologize for our failure which has clearly held FS back, as it's been a tremendous year in men's sports at FS otherwise.

Hey, look, I was simply trying to bring attention to the stellar year FS is having and now I'm the ahole? Sorry again for the affect SJS is having on an ambitious and superior FS athletic program. Just be proud of your baseball program and STFU about your superiority-some of us are having difficulty getting to .500 unlike FS's baseball team who is currently a game over .500-which is better than the FS football team and hoop team, but can even get better as the season progresses.

See that's not a good score. Wish we at least had a good baseball team, like you guys do-I mean relative to your two bigger programs.

gif15.gif

The members of this board would vote to kick us out of this conference. They had a poll!

Don't listen to them. 13-56 isn't that bad. Have yourself a nice ice cream bar, put in a new tampon, and curl up to a good romantic comedy.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Look, I'll leave the thread now. Point is and was, FS is obviously a big time FBS program and good for you guys and the conference. Baseball U.

Nobody likes a quiter.

For Petesake, it's your damn thread!  You can't just try to stir shitup, then drop a "peaceout I get the final word".  That's jiveturkey.  Mix in some salt, see where this goes.  Don't be a puss.