Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

The 2015 March Madness Tournament Thread - Non-MWC Games

kaluas lover is never a 1-and done.i rape you multiple times.

we bent you over twice this season. left a pretty good mark on the Islands too

BYU used to have Jackson Emery to cover up the defensive backcourt flaws of Jimmer Fredette. They have no one on this year's roster who can cover up for Tyler Haws, who might be worse defensively than Jimmer (if that's possible).

Part of me is happy BYU lost but the other part of me is saying the MW needs ALL (especially ours) mid major at large teams to do well in the tourney. 

So far we are 0-1 hopefully Boise can pretty the mid majors from starting 0-2 tomorrow. 

Can anyone tell me what BYU's KenPom rating was? Maybe their BPI? I'm really glad they were included. Tonight's result wasn't predictable at all.

Not sure if serious but... BYU's KenPom rating is now 32 with this loss.

and UC Davis joins BYU in the 1 and done group.  Corey Hawkins scored 34, the rest of his teammates 30 combined.

Part of me is happy BYU lost but the other part of me is saying the MW needs ALL (especially ours) mid major at large teams to do well in the tourney.

So far we are 0-1 hopefully Boise can pretty the mid majors from starting 0-2 tomorrow.

You don't consider the A-10 a mid major?

No we don't need all mid-majors to do well.  Only the MW teams to do well.  It does nothing for the MW for other mid-majors doing well.

I haven't been following the board much. Is that chick from New Mexico beating up on BYU?

It's been a while since I watched that.... that girl was out of control. I think the one girl she pulls down by her hair is crying. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I hoped BYU would win, but everyone knows they have flaws in their game.  Minimal inside presence, relying on outscoring your opponent.  It works until you get cold offensively and can't stop your opponent.  I had predicted they would win the play in game but had no confidence after that.  They are going to be a young team again next year with just Collinsworth and Fisher as seniors and 5 new freshmen either from HS or back from missions.  I hope Collinsworth gets his back issues straightened out so he doesn't spend so much time behind the bench stretching during the game.  His skills were needed last night.

It's been a while since I watched that.... that girl was out of control. I think the one girl she pulls down by her hair is crying. 

The saddest part of that video is that game pretty much killed her NCAA career.  The coach kept her on the bench almost the entire next season because she wasn't THAT good that she couldn't be replaced and the controversy was a distraction to the program.  PS: BYU still won that game, right?