Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

The Wyoming Womens soccer team plays for 1st place in the MWC at SDSU today.

I'm torn with who to root for.

On one hand its Wyoming.

On the other hand, I've always wanted to see Halleys Comet.

Halley's Comet?  I thought you wanted Salma.

The Pokes wrestling team is preseason top 25.  Right up their with your women's VB team.  Gawd I love spandex

The World Needs More Cowboys!

In all seriousness, it would be nice to get the 'no MWC title since Josh Davis' monkey off of our backs.

Go Cowgirls!

I will be rooting for Wyoming to get the monkey off of their back.  Plus, it might make for some good parade pictures too since I'm sure Laramie will throw a parade for ending such a long streak.

I will be rooting for Wyoming to get the monkey off of their back.  Plus, it might make for some good parade pictures too since I'm sure Laramie will throw a parade for ending such a long streak.

We'll be given a choice by the city council- a parade or extended bar hours. We hate having to pick up litter, so you do the math...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Looks like a fun game to watch with 1st place on the line.  But who would have guessed that newcomer Colorado College would be making noise in the MWC (currently in 3rd place).

This is why the MWC let 'em in.   They've got a very strong program

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Go Aztecs! And as of yesterday, no stream will be available on the conference site.

I see it's now been scheduled to stream on the conference site today.

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

It is really embarrassing how bad this conference is in women's sports.  Despite having plenty of advantages over every conference on the west coast with the exception of the Pac 12, this conference is frequently behind the others in most women's sports.

It is really embarrassing how bad this conference is in women's sports.  Despite having plenty of advantages over every conference on the west coast with the exception of the Pac 12, this conference is frequently behind the others in most women's sports.

Those are the rpi rankings.

Here's the coaches' poll:

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d1/nscaa-coaches