Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Northridge picked 4th in the big west

Guest #1Stunner

BYU plays Long Beach this year.  They appear to be pretty good.

UCSB is the current King of the Big West.  Their stoner fan who heckled the Hawaii coach was kind of funny.

With 1 first place vote. Big jump from bottom feeder in 2 years.

Exactly.  2 years and that train is very obviously going in the right direction.  As the other guy said, Amir Garrett was huge. 

But don't stop the haters from coming up with every possible angle to attack the guy. It will only get worse if UNLV starts to suck this year. All of the Rebelnet dorks will take out their frustrations with Rice, on Theus.  As soon as reality hits that this UNLV squad is no different than Rice's other squads (i.e. no MWC title, no MWC tourney, no dance wins), the only thing they will want to talk about is Northridge.  Book it.

UCI's 7'6 center Mamadou Ndiaye, was a top-100 ESPN recruit in his class (#74).  If he continues to develop then he'll start seeing his name on draft boards.  Stamina and post moves are what I've heard he needs to really improve. I believe he could be the #1 overall pick if he stays four years.

Exactly.  2 years and that train is very obviously going in the right direction.  As the other guy said, Amir Garrett was huge. 

But don't stop the haters from coming up with every possible angle to attack the guy. It will only get worse if UNLV starts to suck this year. All of the Rebelnet dorks will take out their frustrations with Rice, on Theus.  As soon as reality hits that this UNLV squad is no different than Rice's other squads (i.e. no MWC title, no MWC tourney, no dance wins), the only thing they will want to talk about is Northridge.  Book it.

CSUN stepped up their scheduling: away @ SDSU, Arizona, Louisville and Oregon, host Stephen F. Austin (32 wins and an NCAA win last season).  We'll know soon enough how far along he is in building Nothridge up, and how far they have to go.

CSUN stepped up their scheduling: away @ SDSU, Arizona, Louisville and Oregon, host Stephen F. Austin (32 wins and an NCAA win last season).  We'll know soon enough how far along he is in building Nothridge up, and how far they have to go.

Well we know how far you have to go.  The goal for every team should be a National Championship.

UCI's 7'6 center Mamadou Ndiaye, was a top-100 ESPN recruit in his class (#74). If he continues to develop then he'll start seeing his name on draft boards. Stamina and post moves are what I've heard he needs to really improve. I believe he could be the #1 overall pick if he stays four years.

Because he's tall? Lol.

Is he a Thom Maker type of player?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

LOL you make zero sense.

Why would anyone start talking shit on Theus because of Rice?

One hell of an imagination.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Because he's tall? Lol.

yeah probably.

Have you seen Roy Hibbert? Absolute garbage for being 7'2.

yeah probably.

Have you seen Roy Hibbert? Absolute garbage for being 7'2.

He's aight. Hasheem Thabeet is a better example of a garbage tall guy.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

They did.  However I don't know if I like the idea of these BWC teams scheduling that far up and to that extent.  I thought Monson had a GREAT team a few years back with Ware, Robinson, Ennis (who is about to break out BIG time with the Heat), etc.  That was a very good team that got killed by Monson's schedule.  They should have beat UNM in the dance but were cooked by that point. 

Because he's tall? Lol.

He was a 4 star, top-100 ESPN recruit out of high school.    I said stamina was something he needs to improve - only played 21 minutes per game last year - and he averaged 8 points and 6 rebounds per game. But you can't teach 7'6. One advantage to playing in the BW is that he can develop without too much media attention buzzing around him.  He's raw, which is why I also added potential #1 pick AFTER FOUR YEARS. 

Sophomore 7-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye earned the Big West Defensive Player of the Year award after setting a school and conference single-season record with 106 blocked shots last season.

Didn't Larry Johnson block a few in his day?

LOL you make zero sense.

Why would anyone start talking +++++ on Theus because of Rice?

One hell of an imagination.

I don't need an imagination.  I've seen your posts on this forum.

I see I touched a nerve though.

I really don't think you're suited to venture very far from Rebelnet. 

He was a 4 star, top-100 ESPN recruit out of high school. I said stamina was something he needs to improve - only played 21 minutes per game last year - and he averaged 8 points and 6 rebounds per game. But you can't teach 7'6. One advantage to playing in the BW is that he can develop without too much media attention buzzing around him. He's raw, which is why I also added potential #1 pick AFTER FOUR YEARS.

Sophomore 7-6 center Mamadou Ndiaye earned the Big West Defensive Player of the Year award after setting a school and conference single-season record with 106 blocked shots last season.

Didn't Larry Johnson block a few in his day?

When was the last time a center was drafted #1 overall? Or even a college senior? Do you really think he's going to be a Greg Oden level player in college?

He's aight. Hasheem Thabeet is a better example of a garbage tall guy.

A career 11 pts and 6 rebounds guy. Standing usually 3-4" taller than everyone else. Sometimes 30-40 pounds heavier.

Making 30 Million over the next 2 years. Only 3 Mill less than Paul George.

He's bad. Should be so much better.

I don't need an imagination. I've seen your posts on this forum.

That Rosegreen guy does talk shyt about Theus when Rebels18 riles him up.

A career 11 pts and 6 rebounds guy. Standing usually 3-4" taller than everyone else. Sometimes 30-40 pounds heavier.

Making 30 Million over the next 2 years. Only 3 Mill less than Paul George.

He's bad. Should be so much better.

Height isn't everything.

I think one day we will have a player that big with superstar talent on the perimeter AND in the post. With the way true centers are disappearing in the NBA that guy would annihilate people.

I don't need an imagination.  I've seen your posts on this forum.

It's all imagination, buddy.

Touched a nerve? Because I responded to you?

Rebelnet? Have you seen me there or something?

You're being known quite well for spewing +++++ out of your mouth without any facts or basis.

C'mon brah. Get over it. Rice is here for the year. Sit the +++++ down, watch the games and stop crying like a ++++. Or don't. Just don't come here or watch the games. Miserable +++++.