Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyobraska

2014 Border War CSU-WYO Thread

You know, I think your right. I've changed my mind. Fort Collins does have great things.  Thanks, Wyovanian!   

In all sincerity, the only problem with FoCo, other than Greeley wafting over from the east, is it's got a few too many CSEwe fans (although they're often hard to find). Oh, yeah, and Laporte...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

FOCO is where you stay to get the power, then the money and if all of the women in wyo didn't have 12 toes or 5 nipples them too!  Laramie is a great place to drive through while heading to more proper destinations like Hanna or Shoshone.  WYO SUCKS!  Rams Roll BIG... Again... Get used to it PUKES

FOCO is where you stay to get the power, then the money and if all of the women in wyo didn't have 12 toes or 5 nipples them too!  Laramie is a great place to drive through while heading to more proper destinations like Hanna or Shoshone.  WYO SUCKS!  Rams Roll BIG... Again... Get used to it PUKES

Oh crap, a newbie trying to make a name for herself.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

You're just the guy to get this rolling again.

Half-Baked?  C'mon, surely you have better description than that.  I would like to see your "clown daddy video" again.  For a wyo fan, that was pretty good, unless of course that was a home movie?  Go Rams!!

swing-and-a-miss-o.gif

Half-Baked?  C'mon, surely you have better description than that.  I would like to see your "clown daddy video" again.  For a wyo fan, that was pretty good, unless of course that was a home movie?  Go Rams!!

swing-and-a-miss-o.gif

Do you know the story behind this puppy?  Every now and again a piece of art shows up that makes one scratch their head.  I guess that is what some art is suppose to make you do.  Is this art?

I was told by a friend of mine in Denver that the artist was killed by his creation when it fell over on him as they were setting it up.

Click This

PokeNation: Internet Society of Wyoming fans everywhere

I follow CSU Athletics because I went to school there.

What's wrong with being a truck driver? I wasn't aware it was a bad thing. I'm proud to be a truck driver & a member of the Alaskan Teamsters Union - Local 959. How many people do you know who have:

* operated equipment that weights 240,000-lbs full loaded? (FYI...that's nearly 3x heavier than max weight of the 5-axile semi-tractor/trailers you see on on I-90)

* built ice roads & mile-long landing strips on frozen lakes?

* built gravel airports north of the Arctic Circle, flood control basins at the base of Alaska's most active volcano & Alaska's largest wind farm?

When is the last time you have:

* earned over $8-hrs towards a pension

* billed at $87-hr?

* banked over 6-months of health insurance into the future?

Young Rebel fan, why don't you IMDb me & see how many feature films & TV shows I have been in the Transpo Dept for. Go to IMDb.com & do a search for:

Richard Norton (X)

If that's too tough, you can simple click on this link:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4245614/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

On second thought, you're right....being a truck driver is a shitty gig. It was really miserable crewing on "Into the Wild," "Big Miracle," "The Frozen Ground," "Fast & Furious 4," "Nat'l Treasure II," "Alias" Season-5, "Weeds" Season-4, "Entourage" Seasons 3 & 5, etc... Taking a helicopter to the real Magic Bus from "Into the Wild" with Sean Penn (see my new avatar, posted special for Young Rebel Fan), spending multiple hours in a vehicles with Jennifer Garner & Vanessa Hudgens to re-set stunts & perform on-screen technical driving assignment, and playing fetch with Drew Barrymore's dog the first time the pup ever saw snow was absolutely horrible! The worst assignment had to be driving a people movers & a bus full of "Entourage" extras. All the ugliest girls in H'wood get hired as extras on "Entourage."

Good thing I leave for a 2-month vacation in Colombia, South America this wknd; so I can relax & ponder how how crappy it is to be a truck driver on the North Slope of Alaska, and Film 'n' TV productions. Thanks for putting me in my place Young Rebel Fan.

GO STATE...Kill wyo & Retain the Boot!!!

It's cute that they let the 'tarded folk participate in films. Must've been charitable outreach.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Based on his profession, I'd guess he's a Laporte HS alumnus and GED ace.

Nope...I matriculated at Bishop Montgomery HS, which is less than one-mile east of the Pacific Ocean & the Redondo Beach Pier in the SoBay of LA.  Sorry to disappoint, but I graduated from this college predatory school on time with a non-GED Diploma,a went on to attend CSUSD, u$c & The Colorado State University.  Fellow Bishop Montgomery alumna are:

*  Carmelita Jeter - the 3x Olympic Medalist who won a Gold (4x100m), a Silver (100m) & a Bronze (200m) in the London Olympic games, and currently holds 3-of-the-10 Top-10 times ever run world wide in the 100m, and is the sister of a former Sacramento King &  Ukrainian Nat'l team pt guard.

*  Terrance Pennington - Former Univ of New Mex Lobo Offensive Guard & Tackle who went on to play in the NFL with the Bills (2006), Falcons (2007) & NY F'ball Giants (2009).

*  Chandler Jones - former WR and Scholar-Athlete at CSUSJ where he holds the schools record for career Rec (248) & TD Rec (29) & 2nd all-time in Rec Yrds (3,087). WAC Offensive Athlete of the Wk in Oct 2011, 2nd Team All-WAC his Jr-yr in 2012 & is the son of Mike Jones (NFL WR 1983-'89 & current Tenn State OC).

*  Omarr Ali Hassan Smith - former DB & PR for CSUSJ & the SJ Saber Cats, and currently an AC for the Saber Cats.  He's the only player in Division I-A f'ball to rank in the top-30 in both interceptions and punt returns.

Brian Bero - Whom I played with & was a 3-yr starter at FB, 1998 Team Capt & Honorable Mention All-WAC Univ of Utah (1985-1988).  He still holds the record for most recs in a season by a Ute RB (52).  He played in the NFL for the Bears (1989-90)

*  Nnamdi Asomugha - DB for my father's Alma Mater the California Golden Bears & Raiders (2003-20100, Eagles (2001-2012), 49-er (2013)

*  Errick & Derrick Craven - the identical twins that where hoops stars at u$c in the eraly/mid;'90's.

*  Sigi Schmid, head coach, MLS Seattle Sounders (Class of 1971)

*  Stanley Wilson - stanford (aka: Cal-South) & Detroit Lions DB (2005-2007)  (BMHS Class of 2000)

*  Patricia Neske - Former competitive figure skater. who was the 1990 German National Champion and two-time (1989, 1992) European bronze medalist.

*  Noelle QuinnUCLA women's basketball standout (Class of 2003) & currently in the WNBA with the Los Angeles Sparks

*  Brandon Bruce Lee - The actor and son of Bruce Lee who died at the age of 28 due to an accidental gun shooting on the set of "The Crow."

*  Druex Frederic  - Actor, and best knows as Rapper aka: LIl' Fizz the youngest member of hip hop group B2K.

GO BMHS KNIGHTS...GO STATE...Kill yow & Retain the Boot!!!

Every few years we see a post like this.  Priceless!

Wasn't my last one like 4-9 months ago?

Nope...I matriculated at Bishop Montgomery HS, which is less than one-mile east of the Pacific Ocean & the Redondo Beach Pier in the SoBay of LA.  Sorry to disappoint, but I graduated from this college predatory school on time with a non-GED Diploma,a went on to attend CSUSD, u$c & The Colorado State University.  Fellow Bishop Montgomery alumna are:

*  Carmelita Jeter - the 3x Olympic Medalist who won a Gold (4x100m), a Silver (100m) & a Bronze (200m) in the London Olympic games, and currently holds 3-of-the-10 Top-10 times ever run world wide in the 100m, and is the sister of a former Sacramento King &  Ukrainian Nat'l team pt guard.

*  Terrance Pennington - Former Univ of New Mex Lobo Offensive Guard & Tackle who went on to play in the NFL with the Bills (2006), Falcons (2007) & NY F'ball Giants (2009).

*  Chandler Jones - former WR and Scholar-Athlete at CSUSJ where he holds the schools record for career Rec (248) & TD Rec (29) & 2nd all-time in Rec Yrds (3,087). WAC Offensive Athlete of the Wk in Oct 2011, 2nd Team All-WAC his Jr-yr in 2012 & is the son of Mike Jones (NFL WR 1983-'89 & current Tenn State OC).

*  Omarr Ali Hassan Smith - former DB & PR for CSUSJ & the SJ Saber Cats, and currently an AC for the Saber Cats.  He's the only player in Division I-A f'ball to rank in the top-30 in both interceptions and punt returns.

Brian Bero - Whom I played with & was a 3-yr starter at FB, 1998 Team Capt & Honorable Mention All-WAC Univ of Utah (1985-1988).  He still holds the record for most recs in a season by a Ute RB (52).  He played in the NFL for the Bears (1989-90)

*  Nnamdi Asomugha - DB for my father's Alma Mater the California Golden Bears & Raiders (2003-20100, Eagles (2001-2012), 49-er (2013)

*  Errick & Derrick Craven - the identical twins that where hoops stars at u$c in the eraly/mid;'90's.

*  Sigi Schmid, head coach, MLS Seattle Sounders (Class of 1971)

*  Stanley Wilson - stanford (aka: Cal-South) & Detroit Lions DB (2005-2007)  (BMHS Class of 2000)

*  Patricia Neske - Former competitive figure skater. who was the 1990 German National Champion and two-time (1989, 1992) European bronze medalist.

*  Noelle QuinnUCLA women's basketball standout (Class of 2003) & currently in the WNBA with the Los Angeles Sparks

*  Brandon Bruce Lee - The actor and son of Bruce Lee who died at the age of 28 due to an accidental gun shooting on the set of "The Crow."

*  Druex Frederic  - Actor, and best knows as Rapper aka: LIl' Fizz the youngest member of hip hop group B2K.

GO BMHS KNIGHTS...GO STATE...Kill yow & Retain the Boot!!!

So it's not what you know, but who you know?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

GoState…go FVCK yourself.  I've lurked for years and just signed up recently, and as annoying as Cooter and Jimmyhat are sometimes they are pretty good posters.  You and Fazz may be the biggest douche bags on here and I don't think it is close.

Thx Mr Poker!  Do I get a hug with that?

So it's not what you know, but who you know?

Sure, if that's what you choose to take from that long winded post about my HS...however my original goal was to post the 4 with WAC & MWC ties, but as usual I got a lil' carried away.