Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

SDSU @ Nevada

This biggest question regarding SDSU is how many Aztec fans will make the trip to Reno?

I put the over/under at 200.

Really?  This coming from Reno fan?

I can count the Reno fans that came here last year with my hands and feet.

Nope, what I'm saying is, we're your Daddy.

Must suck knowing SDSU's gonna lose their Daddy status over Nevada and Boise within a 3 week period, but you'll still be stuck with having Fresno as your Daddy. 

Damn, can't blame Aztec fans for being nervous about this game.

WolfPack2014poster_zpsda00ea12.jpg

This biggest question regarding SDSU is how many Aztec fans will make the trip to Reno?

I put the over/under at 200.

Many splurged on UNC or OSU.  I can attest, as I was there for both.  I'll be in Reno, so the countdown is at 199.

I swear to God that if we lose to San Diego State in overtime again there's a good chance I will slit my wrists.

I don't think I want to do any posst-game with you...........

Must suck knowing SDSU's gonna lose their Daddy status over Nevada and Boise within a 3 week period, but you'll still be stuck with having Fresno as your Daddy. 

Damn, can't blame Aztec fans for being nervous about this game.

I'm not nervous at all.  You're just another clown to be added to the scoreboard...

sendintheclowns.jpg

That's more a statement of your city, than our fan support.

Oregon St. brought like 10K to their game here. Same with Wazzu. Boise probably 7K+. Hell, I saw more UNLV fans here than Nevada-Reno fans. Statement of your support.

Oregon St. brought like 10K to their game here. Same with Wazzu. Boise probably 7K+. Hell, I saw more UNLV fans here than Nevada-Reno fans. Statement of your support.

So, Qualcomm was only half empty for some of those games, instead of two thirds?

WolfPack2014poster_zpsda00ea12.jpg