Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

CBO: 2.3 million jobs will be lost due to Obamacare

Just like it was pre ObamaCare.............premiums going up isn't an ACA thing.

You are 100% correct...pre ACA premiums were going up about 10%/year, post ACA 40% plus you aint seen nuthin yet till the new actuary numbers take effect.   Clearly not and ACA thing.

LOL it absolutely amazes me that anyone would try to defend this thing. Yeah 10% is good, but the rest will take us down.  Need to take your pinko glasses off and take a good look.

Just like it was pre ObamaCare.............premiums going up isn't an ACA thing.

Premiums went up for a lot of customers due to Obamacare.  At this point specifically self employed with their own insurance policy who make too much to qualify for subsidies.  The White House doesn't even dispute that.

Premiums went up for a lot of customers due to Obamacare.  At this point specifically self employed with their own insurance policy who make too much to qualify for subsidies.  The White House doesn't even dispute that.

And don't even get me started on all of the tax increases included in the ACA.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

El-you-el-zee!

Productivity has gone down, comrade!  Everyone must work!

The Germans had a similar saying, "Arbeit Macht Frei". 

Talk about collectivist!

:D

More collectivist ..."Schadenfreude".....

Dirt Sorcerer

All these people that are now happy to work 25 hours a week because they want freebies and are too lazy to work, remind me of the scene in Dumb & Dumber when they look for jobs all day and then complain they couldn't find anything "...unless you want to work 40 hours a week". Unfortunately Harry and Lloyd have turned from funny to real life Americans.

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

As a 2 percenter, I'm happy to work my 60-80 hr weeks and pay my fair share so that people can work less so they can explore their thing.

40 hr work week is a joke........

Dirt Sorcerer

What about everyone losing their plan when Obama said they could keep it? 

Bad verbage on O's part.........those plans were not up to the new laws standards and were finished............Insurance companies could have made the transition less of a circus by informing their customers of the pending changes & giving the policy holders the new options.

The insurance companies screwed up as much as anything.

As a 2 percenter, I'm happy to work my 60-80 hr weeks and pay my fair share so that people can work less so they can explore their thing.

Do you actually work 60-80 hours per week, or do you generally work more than 40 and then in busy times for a few months and once a while here and there you work 60-80? I'm at the second and if I work 75 hours in a week, I'm so exhausted I'm pretty useless the next Monday/Tuesday unless it's easy stuff I can do by rote. Once I work 3-4 14+ hour shifts my brain turns to crap and I might as well not come in the next day if it involves anything cerebral. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

You are 100% correct...pre ACA premiums were going up about 10%/year, post ACA 40% plus you aint seen nuthin yet till the new actuary numbers take effect.   Clearly not and ACA thing.

LOL it absolutely amazes me that anyone would try to defend this thing. Yeah 10% is good, but the rest will take us down.  Need to take your pinko glasses off and take a good look.

It gives you something to caterwaul about like the right wing media.........even though 64% say it's not been an issue.

"As you may know, a few of the provisions of the health care law have already gone into effect. So far, has the new law helped you and your family, not had an effect, or has it hurt you and your family?" 

64% says the ACA has had little affect on them....................13% it has made things better..................19% said it's made things worse.

Bad verbage on O's part.........those plans were not up to the new laws standards and were finished............Insurance companies could have made the transition less of a circus by informing their customers of the pending changes & giving the policy holders the new options.

The insurance companies screwed up as much as anything.

Lying = bad verbage

What is funny is even Palin called the administration on this and the death panels 4 years ago.  While ignorant racist liberals like you called her names and made fun of her she now looks like a genius compared to you.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The insurance companies screwed were forced to change things up as much as anything.

Fixed.  How's those exchanges going?  Fun stuff, this new law.

You really are the king of spin, defending Blowbama at every turn.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Bad verbage on O's part........

aaahhahahhahaha!!!! You cannot be serious!!! Bad verbiage?? Bad F-ing verbiage??? Bad verbiage is me using their instead of there or you spelling the word "verbiage" wrong. Bad verbiage is not telling people over and over and over and over and over that they get to keep their coverage when it isn't true! If I said the Seattle Seahawks play basketball and have never won a Super Bowl.....would that be bad verbiage or just a flat out f-ing lie? Good gawd, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. By the way, how many new business have started up now that these poor, lazy people have gone from 40 hours a week to 15?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

aaahhahahhahaha!!!! You cannot be serious!!! Bad verbiage?? Bad F-ing verbiage??? Bad verbiage is me using their instead of there or you spelling the word "verbiage" wrong. Bad verbiage is not telling people over and over and over and over and over that they get to keep their coverage when it isn't true! If I said the Seattle Seahawks play basketball and have never won a Super Bowl.....would that be bad verbiage or just a flat out f-ing lie? Good gawd, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me. By the way, how many new business have started up now that these poor, lazy people have gone from 40 hours a week to 15?

Obama is a lawyer and a politician the 2 professions that are supposed to be expert word smiths.

Yet it is too difficult according to idiot2001 to craft a sentence that doesn't include a lie that Sarah Palin could see through 4 years ago!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

What the media like ABC, CBS, NBC and all the rest are hiding is it was obvious to them it was a lie.   Yet they let Obama get away with it until after the election.    Anyone who read the legislation and wasn't a total moron understood that health plans that didn't meet the minimum standards were going to be taken away from people.   Anyone who read the legislation would understand there would be a panel to ration care.

The ignorant racist liberals and their media lackey's all lied about the legislation until after the election.   Not only did they lie about the legislation they disparaged anyone who spoke the truth as crazy, uncaring or dumb.

Fixed.  How's those exchanges going?  Fun stuff, this new law.

You really are the king of spin, defending Blowbama at every turn.

Govt should have done the websites in-house..........obvious the private contractors screwed up big time.

Govt should have done the websites in-house..........obvious the private contractors screwed up big time.

Lots and lots of excuses for dear leader and the government.  

For people who pride themselves in thinking they're the best and brightest, they sure seem to make a lot of mistakes.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I totally agree.....the gov't taking mail delivery and education in house has worked wonders. Your analysis couldn't be more spot on today UNLV.