Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reb Baron

MWC Basketball Games

Texas Arlington Mavericks (8-0, 2-0 away)

TCU Horned Frogs (5-3, 5-1 home)

7:00 PM CT/ 6:00 MT/ 5:00 PT

TV: The Mtn.

Navy Midshipmen (3-7, 1-3 away)

San Diego State Aztecs (8-2, 3-0 home)

9:00 PM CT/ 8:00 MT/ 7:00 PT

TV: CSTV

Holy CRAP!!!!

We actually have a game on tv?????

You'll have to excuse us. It's a new experience for the Aztecs..... :rolleyes:

"Once an Aztec, Always an Aztec"

CSU Fresno: Accepting SDSU's sloppy seconds since 1911.

Holy CRAP!!!!

We actually have a game on tv?????

You'll have to excuse us. It's a new experience for the Aztecs..... :rolleyes:

No not really, I just posted that to make you feel better. :D:P

OK, you do have a game on TV but it will probably be interrupted by an hour long special "George Bush reads children's Christmas stories" followed by the hour long Democrat rebuttal "The Grinch who stole Christmas" as told by Harry Reid. :o

2me1q87.jpg

Texas Arlington Mavericks (8-0, 2-0 away)

TCU Horned Frogs (5-3, 5-1 home)

7:00 PM CT/ 6:00 MT/ 5:00 PT

TV: The Mtn.

Wow, another all Texas game on the Mtn, which is funny since I doubt anyone in Texas will ever see the Mtn. Maybe they're trying to make the network fold? If the plan is to use this to try and get fans of other schools to want the Mtn., I don't think it'll be very successful.

146814.gif

Click to donate today!

No not really, I just posted that to make you feel better. :D:P

OK, you do have a game on TV but it will probably be interrupted by an hour long special "George Bush reads children's Christmas stories" followed by the hour long Democrat rebuttal "The Grinch who stole Christmas" as told by Harry Reid. :o

Hey, c'mon now! We've yet to have a game on tv, and UNLV has had half their sched put out over the airwaves! I've been able to watch more BYU and Utah games than I have SDSU games, and I've been to most of our home games, including the "roadie" against USD! :( This will be the first one that our illustrious tv contract will actually cover, and it's against a less than exciting Navy team.

It is, however, about time we started to get some exposure. Our team has played some pretty good basketball, even in the two losses (both games we could've and probably should've won!).

As for your political viewpoints, I will try not to hold the fact that you're a "loyal Bushie" against you! :P

6 more years for Harry!!! :D (your Senator, by the way......)

It is, however, about time we started to get some exposure. Our team has played some pretty good basketball, even in the two losses (both games we could've and probably should've won!).

As for your political viewpoints, I will try not to hold the fact that you're a "loyal Bushie" against you! :P

6 more years for Harry!!! :D (your Senator, by the way......)

I couldn't agree more there has been some good Aztec basketball missed by the network coverage.

As for the political viewpoint...

I thought it was a neutral statement but along the lines of reality.

I can see W reading to the kindergardeners and stumbling over the pronunciation of the "big" words then Harry telling us how bad George did but offering no alternatives whatsoever.

Harry had a chance to lead but decided to confront instead.

As for Reid being my Senator, lets just say he forgot why Nevada sent him to Washington. He does little for this State, has some corruption issues back home and will lose his next election. Nevada sent him to be a moderate Democrat, which he claimed he was, not as an ultra liberal, Ted Kennedy puppet. What a disappointment he has become for Nevada.

2me1q87.jpg

I couldn't agree more there has been some good Aztec basketball missed by the network coverage.

As for the political viewpoint...

I thought it was a neutral statement but along the lines of reality.

I can see W reading to the kindergardeners and stumbling over the pronunciation of the "big" words then Harry telling us how bad George did but offering no alternatives whatsoever. Harry had a chance to lead but decided to confront instead.

As for Reid being my Senator, lets just say he forgot why Nevada sent him to Washington. He does little for this State, has some corruption issues back home and will lose his next election. Nevada sent him to be a moderate Democrat, which he claimed he was, not as an ultra liberal, Ted Kennedy puppet. What a disappointment he has become for Nevada.

Confront??? :blink: The Senate Democrats cave and cave and cave to this administration and give it EVERYTHING it wants...like today's FISA bill. I don't see how you can think that any congressional Democrats are opposing the Bushies in any meaningful way.

Confront??? :blink: The Senate Democrats cave and cave and cave to this administration and give it EVERYTHING it wants...like today's FISA bill. I don't see how you can think that any congressional Democrats are opposing the Bushies in any meaningful way.

They don't hold enough of a majority to be able to really fight the veto power wielded by W. They can kick and scream and point fingers all they want, but the bottom line is they don't have the votes in the Senate or the House to really challenge anything the administration wants to do. All they can really do right now is point out the wrongs of the Bushies' ways, but in the end--and after a scrap--the Bushies will generally be able to get what they want for the most part.

On more year to go.......... :(

SPEAKING OF DEMOCRATS.......

This is great....

:)

MOST HATED TEAM IN AMERICA!!!!! DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!

BUCK WITH BRONCO AND BYU OR BUCK THE HELL OFF!!!!

I was not very optimistic going into the game, UTA has played tough so far this season. UTA plays Oklahoma State later in the week, they already beat UNT who also beat OSU so that should be a winnable game for the Mavericks. I am glad that TCU was able to get this win, it will help our conference RPI out as long as UTA does not fade away the rest of the season.

LR5h5.St.58.jpg