Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

PUBLIC NOTICE: SJSU STILL SUCKS

Just a reminder that FS is still not the worst FB program in the state of CA. Thanks SJSU!

EDIT: My money is on creeper replying at least three times in this thread...then he will claim that FS fans are absent after getting kicked around like a hacky sack at a hippie convention.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just a reminder that FS is still not the worst FB program in the state of CA. Thanks SJSU!

EDIT: My money is on creeper replying at least three times in this thread...then he will claim that FS fans are absent after getting kicked around like a hacky sack at a hippie convention.

Creeper will bite even the smallest Bulldog dingleberry on a hook. Never seen anyone beg so hard for more in multiple threads. He has quite an appetite.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Fish on.....I'll take that weak ass doughball for bait.....hopefully Cincy can throw in a gif, 8588 a man pic, professor gogo some info on SJS faculty life-before he got run....and some random dogs about an improved 2014 Bulldog D with seven future draft picks...get this phucker started-5 pager minimum. D4M-flattered by the shout out.

Fish on.....I'll take that weak ass doughball for bait.....hopefully Cincy can throw in a gif, 8588 a man pic, professor gogo some info on SJS faculty life-before he got run....and some random dogs about an improved 2014 Bulldog D with seven future draft picks...get this phucker started-5 pager minimum. D4M-flattered by the shout out.

LMAO!!! Thats good shyte right there...and one of three.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Hmm, maybe this dude is a Fresno fan's sock designed to make somebody's trolling look solid....no f'n way can it be that easy...can it?   

Easier than switching to Geico.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Hmm, maybe this dude is a Fresno fan's sock designed to make somebody's trolling look solid....no f'n way can it be that easy...can it?

To be fair to all groups on the forum, in particular to those participants in the troll derby, maybe we should have another award for the biggest carp on the board? The fish that takes every bit of troll bait offered? I think SJSU will lead the pack and ultimately win it...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

64830632.s28h57zV.Yawning.gif

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

To be fair to all groups on the forum, in particular to those participants in the troll derby, maybe we should have another award for the biggest carp on the board? The fish that takes every bit of troll bait offered? I think SJSU will lead the pack and ultimately win it...

Fresno is right there with us. Even benign posts about SJSU will illicit pages upon pages of gifs, reaction gifs, and memes. 

spartan-hands.gif