Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vegas Ute

It is a rare thing for me to recomend reading a D-ick Harmon article.

BYU back-up RB Wayne Latu and Wife Mary's baby was born 7 weeks premature and is literally fighting for her life at the UofU's Primary Children's Hospital. Link.

PCH is a fine hospital and little Amane Kina Latu will be getting as fine a care as possible but, if you are the praying type, I am sure the family won't mind a few extra for her well being.

BYU back-up RB Wayne Latu and Wife Mary's baby was born 7 weeks premature and is literally fighting for her life at the UofU's Primary Children's Hospital. Link.

PCH is a fine hospital and little Amane Kina Latu will be getting as fine a care as possible but, if you are the praying type, I am sure the family won't mind a few extra for her well being.

Thanks for the heads-up. I went to high school with Wayne - he's a great guy. I really hope Amana pulls through.

l342ea5910000_1_1868.jpg

Our child was 6 weeks premature and was in the NICU for about 6-7 weeks. I can honestly say that there is not a better place then Primary's. Amazing place! They are in great hands. If you ever want to donate to an amazing cause, what they pull off there on a daily basis is amazing! Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Why wouldn't you like Harmon? I don't read him unless somebody posts a link but I credit the man for consistently blasting Hair Thompson for screwing up distribution of The mtn until a contract with DirecTV was finally arrived at.

As to the Borg player, God speed to his child and the rest of his family.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Why wouldn't you like Harmon? I don't read him unless somebody posts a link but I credit the man for consistently blasting Hair Thompson for screwing up distribution of The mtn until a contract with DirecTV was finally arrived at.

As to the Borg player, God speed to his child and the rest of his family.

If you honestly don't know the answer to that question, you don't read him enough.

The article posted was a good read, and definately one of Harmon's better articles.

Here's an example of another piece of Haron's "unbiased" journalism.

DUMB AND DUMBER: Most of America's sports media with room temperature IQs would at least give BYU a decent chance of playing in a BCS bowl at the end of this college football season. That's what makes ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit's dissing of BYU in favor of ESPN family member Fresno State kind of strange. Herbstreit says BYU "doesn't deserve it."

On the other hand, everybody is 0-0, preseason hype means nothing, every team

"Had to come back real quick for this one.....

Boise St finished 4th in the coaches poll, same as Utah. Had Petersen violated the rules and voted Boise St #1 like Whittingham, Boise St would have finished no worse than THIRD and very likely 2nd. Look at how few votes seperated BSU and Florida.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/year/2009/seasontype/3

PWNED." -- IanforHeisman

www.mwcboard.com/www/forums/index.php?showtopic=23865

Good call here Vegas. wayne is as good a person as you'll ever come across and I'm sure he and his wife could use all the support that they can get.

TMays360-vi.pngHarveyUnga11Cover.png