Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

son of a gun

Sports Illustrated has SDSU 1st and Wyoming 2nd in B-ball

Yeah I loved the game when they still used peach baskets. And it is more fresh than my shtick, just not Happy's breath.

Sorry honey, next time I'll lay off the garlic bread.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Will say..this dunk was right up there with Burton's magical hops.

yX7ADz.gif

Rumor has it Cooke yelled "peach" as he slammed that puppy!

As a side note, on the serious side, Cooke has put on 10llbs and worked his ass off this summer on his FTs and midrange jumper.  He lead all scorers in our two intersquad scrimmages.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

As a side note, on the serious side, Cooke has put on 10llbs and worked his ass off this summer on his FTs and midrange jumper.  He lead all scorers in our two intersquad scrimmages.

Thats good news for you guys.

Will be huge if he can be a 12 and 8 guy for WYO. Especially if Nance and Adams can return to last season form.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Will say..this dunk was right up there with Burton's magical hops.

yX7ADz.gif

You are nuts.

6ft 1 dunking on Ryan Watkins is way more impressive than a big man dunking by himself. 1 handed or not.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

You are nuts.

6ft 1 dunking on Ryan Watkins is way more impressive than a big man dunking by himself. 1 handed or not.

I didn't say better...said right up there. The one handed catch and then wind up throw down. +++++ was dirty...which is why it made #1 SCtop10.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

This thread is delivering............

that is for sure, major shift in the universe when rams and pokes unite. but i guess since the border war was LAST week....

This thread should be sub-titled "Wyoming fans warn SDSU fans to prepare their anuses."

lol!

Sports Illustrated projects Cooke to score 8.6 ppg. They project CSU newcomer Stanton Kidd to score 9.0 ppg. With Cookes new found offensive prowess, is there a Poke fan who wants to do a hat bet on Kidd vs. Cooke in PPG. I'll take Kidd -0.5.

Sports Illustrated projects Cooke to score 8.6 ppg. They project CSU newcomer Stanton Kidd to score 9.0 ppg. With Cookes new found offensive prowess, is there a Poke fan who wants to do a hat bet on Kidd vs. Cooke in PPG. I'll take Kidd -0.5.

I'll make a bet that Cooke gets a lot more dunks than Kidd! 

No contest.   Wyoming will have more depth and more players to spread the scoring around.   But, most of Cooke's points will come off dunks. 

Cooke will probably miss more dunks that Kidd attempts…Damn he pissed me off last year.  He was good for one missed dunk a game.

Bejarano will have to pass Kidd the ball for him to score and we both know that isn't going to happen! 

The World Needs More Cowboys!