Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTPOKER

Pokes beat the sheep

Next year Wyoming team should be improved, most notably on defense.  WHich is where they have the most room to improve. 

I expect the running game to be at least as good and the QB situation to be probably about as good as this year. 

The QB starter next year looks to be Indiana transfer Coffman, who can sling the ball around pretty well. A lot depends on the o-line though.

The QB starter next year looks to be Indiana transfer Coffman, who can sling the ball around pretty well. A lot depends on the o-line though.

Absolutely…if our Oline doesn't produce next year we will be in trouble.  I think they will be better but how much I don't know.  The year after that we should have some good young linemen that are ready to step up and get after people.

Guest Dr. Dre

"It will take two more years before we compete for all the marbles... maybe three" -HOTPOKERINMYREAR

I swear, WHYoming fans crack me up and leave me SMH. They must be either blind, drunk, dumb, or a combination of all three. "Compete for all the marbles"? You have to be joking. You haven't competed for anything in ANY sport the HISTORY of this conference. TWO championships in FIFTEEN years of ATHLETIC competition. TWO!! SDSU's women's soccer has THREE alone in the last 2 years. Less than a week after your rivalry beat down, and you pull threads like this either out of thin air, or your collective a$$es, then start handing out hand jobs to one another to make yourselves feel better. Its comical! I have no horse in this race, but a blind man can see that CSU is trending up, while WHYoming is what its always been- WHYoming. Take your medicine, accept your position, and face the realization that you'll probably get drop-kicked by the Rams/Broncos and whoever else again next season.

Dr. Douche…we may get beat by the Rammies and Broncos but we don't often lose to the vaginas from SDSU…  Just saying'  

I don't know why you beat your chest all the time either.  A couple of good years surrounded by total horse crap and you are world beaters?  Get real dumb asS

Guest Dr. Dre

Oh, you don't? You're 5-8 vs. SDSU since the MWC's inception. And just where was I beating my chest? Oh, wait a minute, it might be where I mentioned our Women's Soccer has more conference hardware than your entire athletic department. Don't take it personal, Pollyanna. Think Big Sky..... You outta take that poker outta your a$$ and stick it in your eye. May help you think straight.

I'll give Harsin & Co a mulligan this year if the conference championship isn't

obtained, but with what this program has to offer (facilities & tradition of winning)

I'm expecting BSU to compete if not win the conference every year.

Anything else, Krusty Bob will be looking for a replacement.

I look forward to your topic calling for Harsin's head at the end of the year.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Oh, you don't? You're 5-8 vs. SDSU since the MWC's inception. And just where was I beating my chest? Oh, wait a minute, it might be where I mentioned our Women's Soccer has more conference hardware than your entire athletic department. Don't take it personal, Pollyanna. Think Big Sky..... You outta take that poker outta your a$$ and stick it in your eye. May help you think straight.

I would but it's in your mom's back door right now.  She is pretty kinky.

Maybe so, sure beats being blindly stupid.

Oh I don't know…being blindly stupid is one thing but a giant whore is another... :D

I don't know that this thread is much different that some of the stuff you and other SDSU fans have posted in the past.  I truly think we are going to get better.  I sure hope we set our sights high and play for a mountain division championship.  I guess if we fall short I won't lose sleep over it.  That has got to be better than hoping we stay at the bottom of the conference and hoping we only win 3-4 games year.

What the fvck do I know though...

Maybe when you're in the Big West and we're in the Big Sky we can play in the I-AA tournament. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.