Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

MWC Board "Media" Poll Voters

FB right now, but if everyone participates, I'll do BB as well.

It can't be for basketball...the two Boise State reps aren't basketball followers. How about put the two "on deck" Boise State reps in for football in place for UNLV reps and then switch it the other way for basketball.

Or, at least, put rough rider in for basketball since he follows the team.

I look forward to the "underground" MWC rankings. Truly indicative of Rebel spirit.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Ya im out for basketball.. I'm too pessimistic on our team.

It can't be for basketball...the two Boise State reps aren't basketball followers. How about put the two "on deck" Boise State reps in for football in place for UNLV reps and then switch it the other way for basketball.

Or, at least, put rough rider in for basketball since he follows the team.

+++++ that joe, we aren't invited. Let's go start our own media where we can vote on stuff.

Since this is an anti-media poll, I don't think I need permission, so I am joining you.  I've gots me some tea leaves and entrails to put together a good list. 

I was a little hurt by the lack of inclusion.  Makes me feel a little like the MWC going against the Money conferences.  I can't stand this board Apartheid.  The ones with the most posts win and set the rules is that how this works?  They are like 1% of the posters but have 51% of the posts. 

I'm against the 1%.    Grrrr

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

I'm in.

Not for hoops, tho.

Where you been?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I would have to agree that the various fanbases should first vote amongst themselves as to whom would best represent them. Post count in itself may not be the best criteria for objectivity or knowledge ...

I also support an alternate poll -- competition makes all things better right? One poll can be the popular vote / power poll, the other poll would be representative (24 total votes, each fanbase with 2 votes)

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

I'll play with myself

FIFY :D

Jk

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

LOL, Warbow gets to pick twice?  No way Kalua Pig isn't a Warbow sock.  Not that I really care, but it is funny.

3 votes, my one-legged chicken gets a vote also.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

It was time for a break.

You divorced us and didn't even say you were leaving?

I'm hurt.