Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sportzaddict

Finally Burrell is out as the starting QB..

If CTD had a profile on BB he would be banned. What a hater!

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Could all end in tears...but it's a move that needs to happen...stinking with Burrell was the definition of insanity personified.

This article confirms a few things we've heard about Zack....that he had a rough spring for reasons that sound more or less playbook related....that he was in fact performing well in fall camp until his injury...and that the dips.hit that runs the bark board (basically saying Zack will never be a starter in this offense, can't perform well in it, etc.) is a moron. Sure, Zack may not be the answer overnight...but BB hasn't been for 8 games and will not be as I think we all realize he's already at his ceiling.

And former Bulldog and NFL'r Cam Worrell has been firm in his belief that Zack should be the given a shot to be the guy...Zack participated in Cam's 7 on 7 camps and he basically said the guy can make all the throws and no stage ever seems too big for him. His Elite 11 performances and Under Armour skills competition appearance would seem to confirm that....he was tossed in with marquee P5 school bound 5 star guys and performed as well or better than most of them. None of this predicts success of course, but it certainly suggest he has skills and is worthy of being given a shot. Up to him to seize it now.

Had to check the date and make sure it wasnt April 1st. Still would not have believed it without the Bee link. Probabaly wont fully believe it until the first snap.

Wyoming, prepare thy anuses.

P.s. We need another Bee article stating the coaches realize they need to play Waller for most of the game and a third stating Mickleson has been demoted to scout team before i even think we go bowling.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

Twist should do the honorable thing now and commit Seppuku.

Seriously...this is a good move. I'm excited for Fresno to see how the season plays out.

Thanks..

The kid will make mistakes as a R.FR. but at least there is a ton of upside/talent.   Cameron Worrell was saying he had him in his 7 on 7 camp when he was in high school and was impressed with his ability at that point. He felt that Greenlee gives the best chance going forward. 

I did post the thread were Twist slams Greenlee to his Bulldog twitter page as a friendly reminder of his opinion.  Might be interesting to see how he responds. 

https://twitter.com/BulldogsTwist/status/526441938916872192

If that happened we would be in Brian Burrell Purgatory the rest of the season...ARGHH!

Twist is whack....just read through the twitter exchange...still dissing Zack and flat out says he doesn't respect Worrell's opinion....his childlike pride and stubbornness may become the stuff of legend if ZG has some success.

agreed. 

Webb never admits an error in judgment. 

Will Greenlee have much more success this year record wise? That will depend on how well he can execute the Schramm offense with it's quirks. He does have more talent than BB.  BB was not the answer.

Giving Greenlee the chance will help him in the future.. Then next year he and Kilton Anderson can battle for the starting spot.  

Just excited to see passes that get there in a hurry,on target and in stride.. Just hope he is not too geeked up to start the game.

FWIW I don't care if the QB can run like a RB.. I think mobility is important but the QB needs to be able to quick decision/accurate throws on time. 

Twist is whack....just read through the twitter exchange...still dissing Zack and flat out says he doesn't respect Worrell's opinion....his childlike pride and stubbornness may become the stuff of legend if ZG has some success.

Av, any way you could post some of those twitter exchanges?  I'd love to read what this moron is saying.