Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

SDSU @ Nevada

Have you seen her face?

Does her face matter when you're hitting it from behind?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

It's just a toned down version of what Sterk would put out at SDSU. We don't need to say "I believe that we will win" over and over to convince us that we actually could win. But if it works for you.....

-2/10

In honor of our upcoming victory over Nevada, I present to you......Game Time Ready!

I thought you would all appreciate me resurrecting the greatest rap song ever.

Cool we definitely got this game now. :)

Saturday needs to hurry though.

8k3esKz.png

Sounds like a good amount of Aztecs will be traveling. I hope that visitor section isn't to big so it appears on TV to be less Aztec fans in attendance than actually are.

I just heard the weather conditions for Hwy 395 Mono County to Reno and the Sierra passes for Friday night, windy and at times white out conditions. Give yourself some extra time if driving and stay safe.

I just heard the weather conditions for Hwy 395 Mono County to Reno and the Sierra passes for Friday night, windy and at times white out conditions. Give yourself some extra time if driving and stay safe.

I am leaving early Friday afternoon on the 80.  Hoping the rain stays west of the mountains until I pass through.   Aztec sacrifice to appease the weather gods may be in order.

I am leaving early Friday afternoon on the 80. Hoping the rain stays west of the mountains until I pass through. Aztec sacrifice to appease the weather gods may be in order.

You might want to grab some chains just in case. When I first moved to Reno I got caught in a storm with white out conditions and it took 12 hours just to get over the mountain. It was nuts.

The bulk of the storm precip will fall on the southern sierras.  Mammoth area should get 10-12 inches.  If you are taking 395 friday night you are going to put yourself in the eye of the storm track.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman