Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyoforlife

Toledo at Wyomig

wow a Spanish speaking bulldog fan no way

Hal I just wanted to tell you that I really feel sorry for my grandfather. You see, my grandfather was a really amazing guy. He fought in World War 2 so that we could all keep our freedoms here in America. Our freedom of speech is one of those that he fought for.

You see Hal, every single day that you exist, you +++++ on his efforts to keep that nice freedom that you so idiocally "exercise". Have a nice pathetic life. You're now going on my ignore list.

3395816.jpeg

man,saw that instagram of the hit - that was brutal. Best wishes to the young man - no place for that shiit, such a red herring to worry about a guys helmet coming off when it is the dirty shots that are the problem

I agree. The Dang refs are more worried about the punter's helmet falling, than the qb taking a forearm shiver to the chin. Priorities are out of wack here

man,saw that instagram of the hit - that was brutal. Best wishes to the young man - no place for that shiit, such a red herring to worry about a guys helmet coming off when it is the dirty shots that are the problem

doubt we would have won even if this hadn't happened, but the kids health is the most important. He doesn't need to end up like the Tulane kid just so Toledo could win.

Didn't get to comment on this game until now. Wyoming lost this game in a lot of ways. Obviously #1 was Wyoming's defense, they couldn't get the hell off the field. Toledo had possession 11 more min. Toledo completed over half their 3rd and 4th downs and several of them were 3rd and longs. Rushing - Toledo got 200 yrds and that wasn't too unexpected, but they also got 300 yrs passing and Wyoming only managed 1 sack. The lack of rush on the QB hurt the Cowboys more than the running game.

#2 - turnovers - Pokes had 3, Toledo didn't have any I don't think. Last year Pokes did better job than so far this year on keeping the ball.

#3 - Penalties - Wyoming had 3 huge pers foul/unsportsmanlike penalties that allowed Toledo to sustain drives. And I think they scored on all 3 of those. Critical poor timing of stupid penalties.

#4 - twice had 1st and goals and had to settle for field goals. Often teams that can't punch it in the endzone end up losing close games. Some of DC's play calling on those was awful.

#5 - Wyoming's 3rd and 4th down conversions was abysmal. Two different plays the Pokes seemed to have a 1st down and their guy ran out of it.

You add all these things up and its actually surprising the game was so close.

Smith looked good most of the time, 20-28 339yrds and sacked twice. But a couple of his shorter throws in the middle he seemed to kind of lightly loft the ball in there. On most of his sideline throws he was zipping the ball in there. The Poke running game was decent except on 3rd down.

Special teams did a good job in this game.

If the a-holes on here want to criticize the Pokes, thats not too unexpected.

But if your going to gloat about Wyomings top player getting hurt then f*ck you! getting horse collared from behind and then hit in front on the helmet is cheap shot to anyone.

Wyoming fans may have talked about Boise's qb not playing well, but not about him getting hurt.

I grew up not far from Toledo, Ohio and the Rockets haven't been, nor are they now, a "cupcake" team. They would more than likely be in the top tier of the MWC. Too many fans on this board do not give credit to teams from other non BCS conferences. Ohio State has had plenty of trouble putting the "Rockets" away for years. That said, it's a sad day in intercollegiate football when that play on Smith was not called a personal penalty and, additionally, maybe the players should have been ejected. I sincerely hope that he will recover to play out the rest of the season for the 'pokes.

SDSU Alum

I grew up not far from Toledo, Ohio and the Rockets haven't been, nor are they now, a "cupcake" team. They would more than likely be in the top tier of the MWC. Too many fans on this board do not give credit to teams from other non BCS conferences. Ohio State has had plenty of trouble putting the "Rockets" away for years. That said, it's a sad day in intercollegiate football when that play on Smith was not called a personal penalty and, additionally, maybe the players should have been ejected. I sincerely hope that he will recover to play out the rest of the season for the 'pokes.

A 15-yd penalty was called on the play for the horse collar. Unfortunately there were several other late hits that were not called that led to the play.

doubt we would have won even if this hadn't happened, but the kids health is the most important. He doesn't need to end up like the Tulane kid just so Toledo could win.

We lost because of our sheety defense. Having to put up with the sheety MAC officials was a sad sideshow. At least last week. Now going forward, if we lose Smith as a result of that crap play, it's another story.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Haha! See you girls in Laramie. I'll be the one with all your dates.

Well I hope you have better luck with the ladies than your last trip to Laramie. By the way....your nipples still pierced?

c40.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

You're probably the last one who should be talking about pierced nipples, man boobs.

Comeback fail......I think it's funny that you're sitting on that girl/beast's lap and your feet still don't touch the ground. Did she even call you after that, or just leave you a note on the dresser at the Motel 6?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Comeback fail......I think it's funny that you're sitting on that girl/beast's lap and your feet still don't touch the ground. Did she even call you after that, or just leave you a note on the dresser at the Motel 6?

Comeback fail? Comback from what, that poor attempt of yours? In all honesty, I've never been to Laramie, but I've got a hunch thats what the ladies look like. Well either that or sheep. Go do a sit up.

nXlmx.gif

Back to Back Mountain West Tourney Champs

Wyoming lost because their qb can't take a hit. I hear people are weak from Wyoming . Maybe he should try water polo

Says the guy whose FB missed all of the 2011 season due to a groin inury he got while STRETCHING before the Georgia game......you sir are an idiot!

http://voices.idahos...ury_its_a_dream