Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCA

San Jose State at San Diego State

You all should know by now that SDSU is better than everyone at everything, unless it is too hot. But that is a legitimate excuse. Is it just me or do Asstec fans sound like BYU fans?

Not at all, we'll buy you a beer if we ever meet in person, AND DRINK ONE OURSELVES. Totally different.

5812325590_be8c597a4b_b.jpg

You all should know by now that SDSU is better than everyone at everything, unless it is too hot. But that is a legitimate excuse. Is it just me or do Asstec fans sound like BYU fans?

weaksauce.jpg

I'm taking SJSU in this one, you know the one with the 3rd best WR group after FS.

I hope SJSU destroys the surf queens...then we get them the following week in our crib! I'd love to see them walk out of Bulldog Stadium with back to back losses from SJSU & FS.

Suck it, Aztecs.

Says the Dog to Tulsa (no pun intended).

Says the Dog to Tulsa (no pun intended).

Witty...it's the PC way of saying your humor sucks.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

We find out if San Jose State goes to a bowl game this season on saturday

I agree, SJSU will need to win at San Diego and/or Navy to solidify their bowl chances. Right now no one has more than one bowl team coming out of the WAC. But an 8-4 team team would be hard to pass up, whether that is SJSU , Utah State, or La Tech.

I agree, SJSU will need to win at San Diego and/or Navy to solidify their bowl chances. Right now no one has more than one bowl team coming out of the WAC. But an 8-4 team team would be hard to pass up, whether that is SJSU , Utah State, or La Tech.

No, it's easier than that: Rocky doesn't beat bowl teams, so if you win, you are by definition a bowl team; if you lose you are as well by definition not a bowl team.

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

No, it's easier than that: Rocky doesn't beat bowl teams, so if you win, you are by definition a bowl team; if you lose you are as well by definition not a bowl team.

You forgot the caveat that excludes armed forces teams fom your formula.

Unless your QB can scramble like North Dakota's QB, he won't have time to pass the ball. We were killed, like always lately, by a QB that can run and throw on the run. Fales isn't that guy.

We have a Tebow-like player in QB Blake Jurich to counter that. He gets inserted into the game to throw off the defense with his running ability. He throws better than Tebow, so if the defense stacks up on the line, he'll pass to an open receiver. He's been involved in scoring plays in all three games.

image.png.1178cb94333bdf4f5bfc7ae8abb53fd0.png

We have a Tebow-like player in QB Blake Jurich to counter that. He gets inserted into the game to throw off the defense with his running ability. He throws better than Tebow, so if the defense stacks up on the line, he'll pass to an open receiver. He's been involved in scoring plays in all three games.

I'm not talking about designed run plays, I'm talking about the kind of guy that can do something when the pocket breaks down. Fales isn't that guy,