Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCPoke

There may be some nut job trolls hanging around here, but...

Sure they are. The origin of rendezvous is a French phrase, "rendez vous", but the word is an English word. By the way, debris also has French origins. In fact, nearly ALL English words originated from another language......that puts us in a real bind, doesn't it!

You get your french crap the hell out of here!

Illonois is a town in Nevada....which is Spanish for "Boise".

Lmfao

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Quick - where's the nearest Best Buy? :lol:

I prefer non chain stores when I dish out my azz beatings. Makes me feel good like I am supporting the local mom and pop shops because I know I draw a huge crowd and people are going to end up doing some shopping once the blood is all cleaned up.

I'll kick your azz if you call me that again!

You're right, he's a smart guy and you're a dumb guy, I shouldn't have called you that. We can still meet up at a little steak house in Laramie and talk about twillight before we have a jujitsu match.

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

You're right, he's a smart guy and you're a dumb guy, I shouldn't have called you that. We can still meet up at a little steak house in Laramie and talk about twillight before we have a jujitsu match.

I'm a level 75 ninja assasin just to give you a heads up and I go down and watch a bunch of MMA classes. I don't participate because I am too good and it wouldn't be fair to the other guys, but I watch like every day.

You know there is a whole lot of this going on right now.

Ipconfig /release

Ipconfig / renew

Just waiting for an ISP to issue a new address

You think some of the sock puppets are smart enough to know how to do that?