Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Pictures of the new Wyoming scoreboards and video boards...

Projects time line for War Memorial. When they're done it will be the nicest stadium in the country seating 30,000 people.

Next summer: Lower East Concourse Renovations.

Two summers: Luxury boxes, club seating, stadium entrance.

Three summers: Lower West Concourse, Chair Back Seating, Video at Concessions.(The chair back seating and Video at Concessions is an educated guess at this point. I've heard the scuttlebutt, but nothing concrete has been released. I do know that they are "addressing seating" and that they've discussed chair backs for the season ticket holders. I also know that they've discussed having video boards at all the concessions areas so you can watch the game while in line).

When the project is completed in three years every issue will be addressed: structural repairs, new turf, upper concourse renovations, new scoreboards, new video boards, new sound system, luxury boxes, club seating, an enclosed stadium entrance, bathroom renovations, lower concourse renovations, seating improvements, and video screens at the concession stands.

Maybe in ten years, with the growth of our state, we'll see the south end zone enclosed.

So when is the badly needed press box remodel coming? Any plans for that?

A pic of BYU's new 3-video board:

img5752wo3.jpg

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92

wyoscoreboard.jpg

Gross.

While I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I give you a D for effort. Couldn't you rotate the image to fit the video board?

Still waiting for the obligatory funnel cake photoshop work to come...

BORDER WAR 2010: 44 - 0

I THINK ALVESTER ALEXANDER JUST SCORED AGAIN...

Very cool! Should be a great way to re-play the Utes on-sides kick we'll be doing in the 3rd qtr! :P

So you're saying that Utah will be so down in the 3rd that they will go for onside kicks? Nice! ;)

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

img5752wo3.jpg

NuSkin... Omniture?

Wow, way to prop disreputable businesses with your scoreboard sponsorships there BYU.

The Roady's Truckstop sponsoring Humanitarian Bowl is starting to look a LOT better, seeing that.

Overpriced scams and MLM crap is what BYU produces.

NuSkin... Omniture?

Wow, way to prop disreputable businesses with your scoreboard sponsorships there BYU.

The Roady's Truckstop sponsoring Humanitarian Bowl is starting to look a LOT better, seeing that.

BOOYAH!

BORDER WAR 2010: 44 - 0

I THINK ALVESTER ALEXANDER JUST SCORED AGAIN...

While I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I give you a D for effort. Couldn't you rotate the image to fit the video board?

Still waiting for the obligatory funnel cake photoshop work to come...

Is this more what you are looking for?

wyoscoreboard2bg0.jpg

Is this more what you are looking for?

wyoscoreboard2bg0.jpg

Shouldn't that be on mars' picture?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

img5752wo3.jpg

Baby got back:

southscoreboardinprogress3.jpg

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92

NuSkin... Omniture?

I just saw this one. You really are a bitter little man, aren't you?

GO COUGARS!