Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoStateBulldogFan

UU at USU Official Game Thread!

BYU would be at best in the middle of the Pac-12. There might only be one QB in the country worse than Jordan Wynn, and that would be Riley Nelson.

Always funny how BYU fans beat their chests after a Utah loss. We'll be interesting to see see what happens next week if Utah continues their domination of BYU.

:lol::lol::lol:

v0icAvfW.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy it for a week. Funny how the dynamic in the state has shifted, BYU fans now live vicariously through other teams victories.

In the past decade, BYU is 12-15 against teams currently in the Pac-12. And that is despite the fact that they have mostly played teams in the middle to bottom of the league.

Keep beating that chest.

I've never seen a fanbase get more out of a moral victory than you guys.

Absolute domination in a loss, in your mind, I guess. I hear BYU won the 2010 game at Utah as well. Absolute domination there.

I wonder if the Utah fans will run around pounding their chest after losing this game like you guys have after you lost to BYU last year.

BYU fans (not even in the MWC by the way) making a USU-Utah game all about them. How insecure is this fan base?!?! No one "pumped their chest" after USU's loss in Provo last year, ripped their hearts out of their chest....maybe. Frankly I don't really care where the hypothetical "talent gap" is compared to BYU, and I think Aggie fans would agree with me. Here are the FACTS Aggie fans are excited about (the rest is crap you are making up due to your own insecurities).

1. USU has been competitive in games against BYU and Utah the last 3 years (2-1 overall record)

2. Accepted invite to a GREAT western conference with regional rivalries and stability

3. Had 4 players drafted in the NFL draft the last 2 years compared with 0 for BYU and 2 for Utah

So is our "talent level" now on par with BYU or/and Utah. I don't know (and neither do you BTW) and I don't care. All I can attest to are the facts mentioned above and those make it exciting to be an Aggie, the other stuff is just garbage fans make up to deal with their insecurities. Does it come from being independent and feeling alone, feeling like you are losing your place in the CFB landscape both nationally and in your own state, was it always there and winning seasons in football have just hidden these insecurities, or is it a new phenomenon for BYU fans? Only you can answer these questions as to why you come to a MWC board and post about your superiority (real or imagined) under the topic UU at USU Official Game Thread, but don't try to put your issues on us, especially when we are just trying to enjoy a big win for our program.

One of life's most painful moments comes when we must admit that we didn't do our homework, that we are not prepared.

-Merlin Olsen

BYU would be at best in the middle of the Pac-12. There might only be one QB in the country worse than Jordan Wynn, and that would be Riley Nelson.

Always funny how BYU fans beat their chests after a Utah loss. We'll be interesting to see see what happens next week if Utah continues their domination of BYU.

The PAC isn't very good this year. This isn't a Utah BYU thing. Cal lost to Nevada, CSU beat CU, Utah State just beat Utah, BYU beat the tar out of WSU. Just because you are in the PAC doesn't mean you are more talented.

The PAC isn't very good this year. This isn't a Utah BYU thing. Cal lost to Nevada, CSU beat CU, Utah State just beat Utah, BYU beat the tar out of WSU. Just because you are in the PAC doesn't mean you are more talented.

All those teams except for Utah were predicted to finish in the bottom half of the conference.

What happened the last time BYU played Nevada? What happened the last time BYU played in Logan?

Just funny to see BYU fans beat their chest, when they would not even finish in the top half of the Pac-12.

All those teams except for Utah were predicted to finish in the bottom half of the conference.

What happened the last time BYU played Nevada? What happened the last time BYU played in Logan?

Just funny to see BYU fans beat their chest, when they would not even finish in the top half of the Pac-12.

You keep trying to make this a BYU v Utah thing. Someone said the Utah should have a Pac12 level qb. I said they do because the Pac12 isn't very good this year.

You keep trying to make this a BYU v Utah thing. Someone said the Utah should have a Pac12 level qb. I said they do because the Pac12 isn't very good this year.

And my point is that is funny coming from a BYU fan, considering how bad your qb is and your lack of success against the Pac-12. BYU fans ripping on the Pac-12, are like Middle Tennessee fans ripping on the SEC.

Enjoy it for a week. Funny how the dynamic in the state has shifted, BYU fans now live vicariously through other teams victories.

In the past decade, BYU is 12-15 against teams currently in the Pac-12. And that is despite the fact that they have mostly played teams in the middle to bottom of the league.

Keep beating that chest.

You're taking this loss pretty hard. You really should take a break.... :(

v0icAvfW.jpg

And my point is that is funny coming from a BYU fan, considering how bad your qb is and your lack of success against the Pac-12. BYU fans ripping on the Pac-12, are like Middle Tennessee fans ripping on the SEC.

Yeah....because that is a fair comparison. :rolleyes:

Regardless of the ratio.....it was a great crowd and Romney looked terrific on TV.

I agree that Romney looked good on TV. If they can capture a little bit of what their basketball crowd has Romney will be a tough place to play.

You're taking this loss pretty hard. You really should take a break.... :(

No doubt, pretty peeved about the loss. USU earned it. Still comical to see how your fanbase is living vicariously through USU wins. I remember a time when BYU could actually beat Utah, and could enjoy their own wins.

I guess you got to take what you can get.

No doubt, pretty peeved about the loss. USU earned it. Still comical to see how your fanbase is living vicariously through USU wins. I remember a time when BYU could actually beat Utah, and could enjoy their own wins.

I guess you got to take what you can get.

You can remember clear back to 3 years ago? Wow that is really far for most Utah fans.

I find it a little amusing that you are so surprised that someone on the MWC board would take a shot at the PAC. That never happened when Utah was in the conference. :rolleyes:

Keep beating that chest.

BYU's actually on a good run against the PAC under Bronco.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Clown post bro. ;)